House for sale
26 Purcell Road,
3 2 7
TOTALLY USEABLE 10 ACRESThis immaculately presented property has never been released to the market before now. The original owners have purchased elsewhere and this is a perfect opportunity to secure your piece of country charm in the highly sought after Guanaba Valley.
A gently undulating 10 acres of pristine land with 3 dams, 3 fenced paddocks & your own fruit orchid. Nestled in the lush hills of the valley, this timeless and meticulously cared for residence captures the essence of the peaceful rural lifestyle.
Classic double brick construction home, with feature walls throughout, a welcome addition to this spacious country charmer. Over the years updates have been done to the bathrooms and it has also been recently painted inside & out.
Some of the many features this gorgeous property has to offer:
* Light and bright expansive sun filled living areas.
* Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning throughout & ceiling fans
* 3 large bedrooms with built in robes
* Master suite is extensive with walk through his/her robes & ensuite with double vanities
* 2 bathrooms, main with double vanities & huge shower, bath & feature garden window, sep. W/C
* 2 car extra sized garage with automatic door and w/shop area
* Large internal laundry with walk in pantry, double fridge & freezer space, ample cupboard & bench space
* Sunken formal lounge room with vaulted feature timber ceiling & timber flooring. Feature bricks walls and fully functioning open fireplace.
*Largely tiled living & dining areaS
*Classic timber style country kitchen with extensive storage, walk in pantry, 5 burner gas hob, gas oven, microwave, Miele dishwasher, Double fridge space.
*Massive outdoor undercover entertaining area with built in BBQ are with built in sink & fridge.
*Fully fenced salt water inground swimming pool that overlooks the lush grounds
*Electric fencing & automatic front gate border the entire property
*Bluestone gravel driveway which extends the entire way to the rear of the property where there is a truck & grease pit, ideal for tradesman with equipment & trucks.
*10.5 x 6m 3 bay Titan powered shed plus another 9 x 4m slab with colorbond roof for caravan, motorhome or boat
*In addition to this there is a fully stacked wood shelter, ride on lawn mower shed & garden shed, chicken pens & dog kennels with run yard.
*52,000L capacity water tanks
*2kw 12 solar panels
Local amenities are only a short 16 min drive away to the local Oxenford CBD, Restaurants & M1. A short 7.9km drive to the Maudsland Medical Centre, numerous private schools, Saint Stephens College, Assisi Catholic College & Coomera Anglican all within a 20min drive from the property.
Land: 4Ha (10 acres)
Rates: $482 Jan- June 2017
To arrange your private inspection please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent: Belinda Walker 0433 284 804 or email: email@example.com
Last updated: 09:40PM on Jul 26th 2017