House for sale
26 Seaspray Street,
Paradise Point, QLD
4 3 2
OWNERS BOUGHT ELSEWHERE! MOTIVATED SELLERS WANTING RESULTS!In the middle of a pocket of waterfronts properties you will find this spectacular single storey home only 8 years old. Surrounded by homes in need of renovations or already renovated, this home is a worry free for the next buyer.
Paradise Point is one of the most desirable areas on the northern side of the Gold Coast. Ideally for boaties wanting quick access to the Broadwater Marine Park, close to the beach and the Charming Paradise Point Village with Restaurants, Coffee shops and convenience stores.
- Canal waterfront home, sandy beach
- Single Storey, 8 years old
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 2 ensuites, bedrooms 3 and 4 share a two way bathroom
- Master with large walk in robe
- Office, Wet Bar
- Open Plan living area and kitchen with water views
- Formal Dining
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Covered outdoor patio
- Pontoon for a large boat
- Solar Panels
- DLUG plus storage
- Carport for 2 cars inside electric gate.
- Front yard for pets
- Paradise Point Village
- Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
- Easy access to M1
- HarbourTown outlet shops
- Private and public schools
Next door neighbours to Paradise Point are the Sovereign Islands where a house is being sold for $30 million and the Ephraim Islands compound.
Contact Antonio on 0449 694 858 for your own private inspection.
Price: $1,299,000... Let's do a deal!
Property Code: 1909
Last updated: 02:14PM on Aug 11th 2017