House for sale
26 Slalom Drive,
Wembley Downs, WA
4 2 2
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
A FAMILY TREASURE!Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Thursday 21st December
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
Just as beautiful as the tranquil pocket of Wembley Downs it finds itself in, this four bedroom two bathroom double-storey family home will comfortably appease everybody’s personal needs and then some whilst encouraging a desirable lifestyle just footsteps away from a park and playground at the bottom of the street, within a very close proximity to Holy Spirit Primary School around the corner and only minutes away from glorious swimming spots at City Beach, Floreat Beach and Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar foreshore redevelopment that is almost nearing completion.
A fantastic separation in the functional floor plan is evident in the form of the upper-level sleeping quarters that boast three spacious minor bedrooms, the main bathroom and a carpeted activity room – most of which enjoy either a splendid leafy outlook or views of the sprawling backyard. Downstairs, double doors reveal a sumptuous carpeted master suite with a lovely side-garden aspect, split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning, separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes, access into the common powder room and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a separate bathtub, shower and separate twin stone vanities.
The open study precedes a combined open-plan kitchen, dining and family area – the latter part of which boasts high cathedral-style ceilings and direct access out to a fantastic rear alfresco entertaining deck. Providing the picturesque backdrop is a shimmering below-ground swimming pool where bubbling spa jets only add to the intimacy of a private backyard setting with a delightful tree-lined vista and a massive grassed area for the children – and even the family pet – to let their imaginations run wild on.
Conveniently located with easy access to shopping, public transport, Wembley Golf Course, Wembley Downs Primary School, Hale School, Churchlands Senior High School and Newman College, this quality residence and its dress-circle setting is definitely the place you want to be living next. It truly is a class above the rest!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Blackbutt timber floorboards
• Panelled double doors reveal an open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, gas-bayonet heating, sparkling stone bench tops, ample storage space, stylish tiled splashbacks, splendid backyard views, a range hood, an Emilia five-burner gas cook top/electric oven combination and a Miele dishwasher
• Carpeted study, bedrooms and an upstairs activity room with a built-in computer desk/nook and tree-lined views
• Spacious 2nd upper-level bedroom of queen-sized proportions, complete with mirrored built-in robes
• Queen-sized 3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored BIR’s
• Separate bath and shower to the main upper-level bathroom
• Separate upstairs toilet and walk-in linen press
• The main downstairs living zone extends outdoors to the yard, as well as the rear alfresco deck that also features cathedral-style high ceilings of its own (off the family room)
• High storage capacity throughout, including an under-stair storage cupboard and a separate storeroom on the ground floor
• Tiled laundry with even more storage, as well as outdoor access to the garage side of the property (for easy shopper’s entry)
• Remote-controlled double garage with both portico (front) and rear/side access
• Double security-door front entrance
• Feature ceiling cornices throughout
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Gas hot water system
• Fully-reticulated lawns and gardens
• 528sqm block (approx.) with a north-south aspect for extra natural internal light
• Built in 2006
Last updated: 05:50PM on Dec 15th 2017