House for sale
26 Southern Cross Drive,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
4 4 3
Auction on-site, 11am, 6 October 2018
We Challenge You To Find a Better ViewAuction Location: On-Site.
Nestled in one of the most exclusive residential enclaves on the Gold Coast, this sprawling 652m2 residence is perfectly positioned to offer enviable waterfront living and entertaining, with Main River and city skyline views. Immaculately presented and boasting a spacious and sophisticated open plan living area with full height glass panes to frame the panoramic vistas, this space, along with the vast sandstone alfresco terrace, which runs the length of the property, is the ideal place to host family and friends.
You will also be able to enjoy the central, north-facing pool and spa, which promises seclusion and protection from the elements, along with a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and large walk-in pantry, 4 ensuited bedrooms, two studies, plus elegant marble and granite bathrooms. Set against the backdrop of the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline, with views from almost every room, this is a spectacular residence and setting which will spoil you for anything else.
• 802m2 fan-shaped block with approx. 27m Main River frontage and superb skyline views;
• Light filled foyer with double height ceiling void and elegant chandelier;
• New flooring including Carrara marble tiles and plush carpets;
• Granite kitchen with dual Miele ovens (one is pyrolytic), convection microwave plus large walk-in pantry;
• Vast open plan living and dining, infused with natural light and framed with full height glass windows;
• Master suite with water views, terrace, marble and granite ensuite with spa, shower with body jets and sauna;
• 3 more ensuited bedrooms plus two studies;
• Supersized sandstone entertaining terrace with outdoor bar;
• Pool and spa in secluded and protected north-facing central courtyard;
• Ducted air-conditioning, security system plus triple garage and storage;
• Boathouse, solid concrete jetty with deep water mooring and 6 knot zone;
• Central to all amenities, plus close to elite schools, beaches, shops, cafes and more.
Situated on exclusive Cronin Island with only 33 magnificent homes, you’ll relish being only an 18 minute walk from the beach, as well as all the vibrant offerings of this renowned entertainment hotspot. The cafes, restaurants and amenities of charming Chevron Island are a leisurely 500m stroll away, with elite private school TSS 2.9km from your front door and St. Hilda’s within a 5km radius. Travellers will also appreciate being only an hour from Brisbane International Airport, plus 30k from Coolangatta Airport.
For your chance to purchase in one of the most prestigious locations on the Gold Coast, with unbeatable Main River and skyline views, contact Michael Kollosche or Eddie Wardale today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 12:11PM on Sep 20th 2018