26 St Vincents Avenue,
Eclectic Family EleganceCome home to a stunning blend of classic design and contemporary flair with this captivating four-bedroom Wembley home. The property offers a striking open plan gourmet kitchen, an intentional layout and an exterior multipurpose studio; facilitating for a family that appreciates separation when desired. Set on an unusually large 880m2 block with a sprawling backyard in one of Wembley's most desirable pockets; this residence presents a rare prospect for the growing family. Boasting proximity to the Perth CBD, the beach, great schools and renowned amenities, this home grants the most convenient of lifestyles. A superb blend of location of cultivated design, this property is a must-see!
Adorned by leafy mature trees and with views of lush Lake Monger Reserve; the home's attractive yet understated facade creates an alluring introduction. Beyond a bricked front porch, a gallery-style entrance is bordered by soaring high ceilings, peaceful neutral tones and charming solid wood flooring. Upon entry, the formal lounge complete with gas fireplace and an industrial chandelier presents a stylish space to unwind with a good book after a long day's work. The spacious gourmet kitchen is fulfilled with premium stone benchtops, high-end Omega appliances, floating island bench and an inspired corner window that provides a view of the expansive backyard in addition to allowing ample natural light in.
As you experience, the home, it becomes apparent the level of detail the sellers went to when preparing this home; seamlessly blending the old and the new to create a truly comfortable experience. The family room complete with an extra-tall ceiling and built-in cabinetry provides a superb space for togetherness. The master suite offers a built-in robe and modern ensuite, allowing a parental retreat when required. Three secondary bedrooms are flanked by the primary bathroom which ensures adequate space for the growing family.
Transitioning from indoor to outdoor living, a brick-paved alfresco delivers a platform for entertaining friends and family. Ahead of this, an unusually large grassed area with a built-in fort will ensure endless memories for kids while running around and having fun. An exterior studio complete with split system air conditioning with direct driveway access presents a superb opportunity for a home business, a gym or art studio.
A short distance to coveted West Leederville Primary School, the eagerly anticipated Bob Hawke College in addition to all the vibrancy of the nearby Leederville and Subiaco, this residence ensures a convenient and exciting living opportunity.
Don't hesitate, contact Craig Gaspar and Michael Mort today on 0413 929 999 to register your interest!
Property Features Include:
- Set on an unusually large approx. 880m2 block
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace and industrial chandelier
- Stunning gourmet kitchen complete with premium stone benchtops, high-end Omega appliances, floating island bench with breakfast bar, zip tap and corner window
- Family room with extra-high ceilings and built-in cabinetry
- Large master suite complete with built-in robe and modern ensuite with vanity, shower and wash closet
- Three well-sized secondary bedrooms flanked by primary bathroom complete with combined bath and shower, vanity and separate wash closet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Soaring high ceilings with custom cornices
- Chandeliers throughout
- Two undercover car bays
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Short distance to Perth CBD and Floreat Beach
- On the doorstep of breathtaking Lake Monger Reserve
- Close to renowned West Leederville Primary School and the highly anticipated Bob Hawke College
- Short distance to the vibrant Leederville and Subiaco cafe and restaurant precinct.