Semi-rural Acreage for sale
260 Hausmann Road,
Mount Mee, QLD
5 1 6
Crystal Falls - 660 acres 71km Brisbane CBDExclusive position in a private mountain ranges location
Expansive views of Glass House Mountains and coastal landscape
Open fields, mountains, valleys, waterfalls & over 2km of creek frontage
Unsurpassed location for a private retreat with an abundance of wildlife
Ex dairy farm, lane-way provides access to paddocks
5 Bedroom farmhouse, sheds and farm infrastructure
5 min to Mt Mee Village
71km to Brisbane CBD
Just over an hours drive from Brisbane International Airport you will find Crystal Falls, a truly unique property of epic proportions. Starting 480m above sea level the phenomenal North Easterly views take in the Glass House Mountain volcanic plugs, city lights of Caloundra, ships dotted on the ocean and coastal landscape extending as far as the eye can see. The property extends over green hills and into valleys, creeks and timbered ridges, encompassing so much natural diversity the property offers the discerning buyer a completely private and magical natural retreat.
Crystal Falls boasts a number of large dams on the property, several creeks and waterfalls. There are endless trails through extensive sections of farmland, remnant rainforest and bushland with large grassy knolls that take in views stretching all the way up the Sunshine Coast. Comprised of countless paddocks with excellent farm infrastructure, the property can carry over 250 breeders. This 660 acre property has an abundance of wildlife including many species of birds, koalas, wallabies and kangaroos as well as a wonderful array of native flora. The property offers a myriad of possibilities or you can simply enjoy the property as it currently stands.
Sunrise is spectacular from the top of the property and we have captured this in a Live Dawn 360 3D Panorama.
The existing farmhouse would make an excellent managers residence or convenient accommodation while you develop the estate.
Crystal Falls is the ideal coastal country escape, hidden away for peace and privacy yet Brisbane International Airport is only one hour away, the acclaimed Birches Restaurant is minutes away in Mount Mee Village, and you can be at North Lakes Business Park within 50 minutes.
For an inspection please contact Annette Anderson on 0409 731 933 or Ian Anderson on 0418 470 056
Cloud 3D Tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Cloud Hybrid Selling System
- A 3D Tour with realistic 360 panoramas and linked with Google Street View is created by CloudRE to take properties to buyers and save all parties time and money on initial inspections
- Owner handles all onsite matters including physical inspections and saves $$$$$
- Serious buyers benefit as inspections arranged promptly and owner available to answer all questions without the pressure
- Cloud handles all offsite matters including marketing, tour hosting, uploads to all the popular real estate sites, enquiries, inspection bookings, follow up, negotiations, contracts and more
Last updated: 11:02AM on Nov 4th 2017