House for sale
260 Leura Mall,
4 2 2
"Homedale" - Circa 1911This stunning 1911 weatherboard cottage is the epitome of Leura living, lovingly refurbished to original character and configuration. Located only a short stroll to the cafes and shops of Leura Mall.
A successful combination of period style and modern comfort. All original features have been retained including lead light windows and french doors, open fireplaces, polished floors and stunning pressed metal ceilings.
Greeted by a stunning array of colour from the mature azaleas and rhododendrons, the pebble path guides you to the bull nose covered front veranda. Upon entering "Homedale" you immediately sense the history and quality of this unique property.
You are presented with:
- Light, bright and wide hallway which runs nearly the length of the home
- Front lounge room with an exquisite bay window framing the lovely garden
- Library with unique pressed metal ceilings, fireplace and built in bookcases
- Eat in kitchen with large Belling oven and skylight
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with claw foot bath and lead light window
- Well proportioned dining room with ample storage and large lead light picture windows
- Rear screened sunroom overlooking the peaceful 1315sqm garden
- Everchanging seasonal rear garden with parklike lush green lawn, beautiful evergreen and
deciduous trees offering a rainbow of flowers including camelias, lilacs, hydrangeas and
- 4 well sized bedrooms, one with possible ensuite, one with french doors leading to the
front veranda, one with built-ins
- Wine cellar, 2 car carport, back to base security system, skylights, ducted heating
Properties like "Homedale" rarely come on the market, be quick if you wish to view this amazing home.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Oct 16th 2019