Apartment for sale
2602/45 Duncan Street,
West End, QLD
3 2 2
STUNNING 3 BEDDER WITH RIVER VIEWS & SO MANY EXTRAS!Apartment 2602 is a stunning 3 bedroom apartment and is sure to impress. Located on the 6th floor with a wonderful secure aspect over the pool and views of the river beyond - there is no doubt it will tick many of your boxes, if not all!
The generous floorplan offers great flexibility. The well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops forms the heart of the apartment and is an entertainers' dream. It features a range of high end Miele appliances as-well-as an abundance of storage space.
The 3 spacious bedrooms are well-separated. The master bedroom is a relaxing haven with large walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony. Bedroom 2 also enjoys access to the main balcony and the 3rd bedroom can serve as a study or guest bedroom.
As-well-as offering stunning views the covered balcony is a seamless extension of the living space and offers a 3 metre electric blind perfect for privacy and shade.
The ideally positioned study nook also features a handy retractable 'wood feature panelling' sliding door.
Storage is plentiful throughout and an additional and rare bonus of this apartment is its' 2 car spaces and separate lock-up storage cages.
Situated within the iconic Waters Edge development, residents have the pleasure of enjoying the lush waterscaped gardens, infinity pool, gym, BBQ area and residents' lounge.
Features of this impressive home include:
- Open plan living with seamless connection to a private covered balcony offering stunning never to be built-out river views
- Exceptionally well-appointed gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and an abundance of storage space
- 3 spacious and well-separated bedrooms - the master suite features a stylish walk-though robe and luxury ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-ins
- Study nook with retractable sliding door for privacy
- Bonus of 2 car parks and separate storage cages
- Exclusive residents' amenities including the lush waterscaped gardens, infinity pool, gym, BBQ area and residents' lounge
- Located within the Brisbane State High School Catchment
Please call me today to arrange your private viewing, otherwise I look forward to meeting you at Saturday's Open Home.
Last updated: 01:38AM on Sep 19th 2017