2650 South Gippsland Highway,
2 titles, 200 acres (approx.), frontage to both Westernport Port Bay and South Gippsland Hwy.Alex Scott & Staff are proud to present 2650 South Gippsland Highway, Tooradin & 50 Goolagong Road, Tooradin.
2 titles, 200 acres (approx.), frontage to both Westernport Port Bay and South Gippsland Hwy.
750m (approx.) out of the Tooradin Township and only a 45 minute drive to Melbourne CBD, this property makes an ideal land bank site.
Key features include:
- Stockyards, hayshed, crush & ramp.
- Mains water and 7 dams.
- Planning permit issued to build a house and shed with views over Westernport Bay
- Direct access and views to Westernport Bay.
- 10 large paddocks, perfect for stock rotation or to set up for horse agistment.
- Potential for recycled water (making this the perfect growing property, which will provide a steady income whilst you wait for that Urban Growth Boundary to expand).
Casey is one of the fastest developing growth areas, and by 2031 Casey is expected to accommodate around 403,314 people. Cardinia is currently growing by an average of five families a day and will house a total of 157,035 people and provide between 100,000 and 140,000 jobs.
Call Matt Koster to secure your inspection today on 0474 781 711.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken to supply accurate information our company cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information. It is recommended you satisfy yourself on the accuracy of the content and make your investigations.