House for sale
267 West Coast Drive,
North Beach, WA
3 2 3
All Offers Presented!
Ocean ParadiseBreathtaking Ocean Views, Sand, Surf, Reef.
First Time Offered in over 30 years!
One of the best locations on West Coast Drive, once in a lifetime site!
This superb 615 SQM corner block has stunning panoramic ocean views and comes with a well maintained home.
Situated on the corner of Giles Street and towers high above West Coast Drive with direct path to Mettams Pool.
With access on Giles Street, the block allows for sweeping oceans views all the way down to West Coast Drive.
Perfect opportunity to live in or lease out while you design your dream home on this undercapitalised site.
The home has a huge master bedroom, ensuite and living area upstairs with sweeping ocean views, giving you the perfect scenario of what your future build will create.
Downstairs is a spacious lounge, dining and bar area opening onto alfresco area with stunning ocean views.
There is also a separate kitchen , meals , family room , 2 minor bedrooms , bathroom and 2 private courtyards all enjoying ocean views.
Contact Daniel Gonzalez to register your interest today!
- Land size: 615m2
- Perfect opportunity to live in or lease out while you design your dream home on this undercapitalised site
- Purposefully designed residence to capture stunning ocean views from every primary living area
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- Multiple living areas, creating a homely feel
- Master suite with incredible ocean vista and expansive sitting room
- Two secondary bedrooms
- Two expansive bathrooms
- Outdoor Studio or Home Office
- Courtyard with ocean views
- Large paved alfresco area with manicured gardens, creating seclusion
- Spacious laundry
- Opposite Perth's best beaches
- Walk to Mettams Pool for swimming and snorkelling
- Close to North Beach Shopping Centre
- Close to great schools
- Close to variety of cafes, restaurants and entertainment
- Close to public transport
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE, 6PM
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 04:21PM on May 11th 2018