House for sale
26839 Midlands Road,
5 2 0
"Expressions of Interest"
Diversity, Fertility and LocationIrwin Park which has an enviable history of an excellent cropping and livestock enterprise comprising of multiple titles totalling 4638.84ha (11457.935 acres) located in the Irwin shire.
Only 15 k's east of the historic town of Dongara, 80k's to the regional centre of Geraldton with an air and sea port, grain terminals, fertiliser depot and a concise range of services.
Boasting a history dating back to the mid 1850's, Irwin Park has been traditionally a mixed farming enterprise with a track record of fertility second to none which has provided excellent cropping yields and a substantial stock carrying capacity.
• Topography being gently undulating with good fertiliser history
• Soil types comprising of a mixture of red alluvial loam, self mulching soils, good quality sandplain and sand over gravel
• Existing cropping program of wheat, lupins & canola
• Fully serviced with mains power, telephone, good roads with bitumen frontage, and a school bus service to Dongara or Mingenew
• Average rainfall of approx. 450mm
• Excellent supply of surface and underground water with the Irwin River meandering throughout the property
• Vegetation comprises of York and River gums, Tussock, Banksia, She Oak and Jam trees
• Well maintained Tagasaste and Perennials areas play a substantial role in excellent quality of the cattle and sheep production
• Infrastructure of a 100 x 40ft workshop/machinery shed, 100 x 30ft machinery shed, 60 x 30ft machinery shed, 5 stand shearing shed which includes extensive provision for extra storage of grain and fertiliser, 120ton sliding roof fertiliser shed, 50 x 30ft, multiple silo's, sheep yards, and 2 sets of cattle yards one of which is brand new
• Residences comprising of a fully renovated 5 x 2 main Homestead with stunning views overlooking the Irwin River, and 2 well maintained 3 x 1 staff homes
• Good fencing
The majority of the property is grazable whilst approximately 2326ha (5760 acres) is croppable.
There is a dual income stream, a farming lease agreement in place until March 2018 which is negotiable and a lucrative AWE well prospectus . For the astute investor, Irwin Park presents the very best of cropping and grazing land in the district, and inspection of the property will impress.
Last updated: 07:22PM on Aug 11th 2016