House for sale
26A Henning Crescent,
4 2 2
LUXURY LIFESTYLE - PREMIUM LOCATIONFrom the moment you step inside this brand new home, built by a premium award winning company, with fully customised floor plan, you will be in awe of the attention to detail and exquisite taste. The owners have chosen a Scandinavian inspired interior design resulting in quality and style throughout, high ceilings and doors giving a grand and spacious feel, European tiling, fixtures & appliances, stone work tops, Oak timber flooring, wool carpeting, latest LED down lighting to create the right ambiance, to name but a few. This is a home to suit all lifestyles and one you will instantly fall in love with.
The ground floor comprises, an impressive entry via the huge timber front door, or via the secure shoppers entry from the double garage, into the light and bright reception. The master bedroom with large fully tiled en suite and fitted walk in robe and theatre (or possible play room or office), are featured before continuing into the extremely well appointed chef's kitchen with island and breakfast bar, pantry, 900mm appliances, induction cook top, pantry, stone tops. This area, with dining and family living seamlessly flowing into the north facing alfresco is truly an entertainers delight.
Follow the LED stair & track lighting up the stairs to find a third living area and three more double bedrooms with built in robes and a second quality fitted bathroom.
Words alone cannot describe the beauty and warmth of this luxury home, watch the video, absorb the photos, checkout the floor plan - this property is one in a million and you won't want to miss out. Call Jill Barker today!
Here are the highlights;
- Brand new quality built home with fully customised floor plan
- Fully timber framed entry with large timber door, giving a grand entrance to lobby from covered portico
- Unique extra high ceilings and doors throughout
- Open plan design, easy care home, flexible design to suit all
- Chef's kitchen, 900mm appliances, induction cook top, fitted microwave oven and dishwasher, plumbing for fridge, pantry, stone tops, 3m island bench with waterfall edges, herringbone Italian tile splash back, soft close and finger pull cabinetry, built in range hood, extra deep sink
- Light and bright open plan kitchen overlooking family and dining areas
- Theatre, or ideal office, or children's play room plus third living area up stairs
- Master bedroom on ground floor, en suite fully tiled rectified/Italian, floating cabinetry, walk in fully fitted robes
- Three further double bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom with floating vanity & under mount basin, frame less glass shower screens, fully tiled rectified/Italian, stone tops, soft closing cabinetry, European bathroom furniture
- Powder room and laundry, door to washing line, abundance of storage.
- Wall to wall stackable, extra high, sliding doors to alfresco. North facing with pleasant green & leafy view.
- Infrastructure ready for outdoor kitchen, hot and cold plumbing, gas and electrical outlets
- Herringbone Travertine marble to alfresco and portico floors
- Stunning Bluestone concrete drive way which leads down both boundaries to the home.
- Retaining limestone walling below new fencing on boundaries
- Double garage with exit to rear garden, storage area and secure shoppers entry to home
- Easy care landscaped gardens, Palmeto lawn, reticulation
- Alarmed, Reverse ducted and zoned air conditioning, R4.2 batts insulation
- Plantation shutters window treatments, Quality oak wide beam timber flooring
- Quality wool hyper allergenic carpets, soft close cabinetry kitchen & stone tops in bathrooms, kitchen, laundry
PREMIUM LOCATION - Located within a highly sought after neighbourhood, with many other beautiful new homes, close to popular schools, Manning Primary, St PiusX and Aquinas, bus to Santa Maria & short drive to Penrhos & Curtin Uni. Abundance of recreation, parkland, huge oval and Manning Community Hub, recently opened, with sports facilities & library, easy access to riverside walks, cycles and boat launch. Close to public transport, quick access to freeway & highways, approx. 7km CBD. Well catered for shops & cafes at Welwyn Avenue and Waterford Plaza.
Property Code: 5012
Last updated: 04:25PM on Aug 8th 2017