Semi-detached Duplex for sale
26A Linksley Avenue,
3 2 2
New To Market
OPEN HOME: WED 2:00PM - 2:45PM & SAT 12:30PM - 1:15PMEXECUTIVE CHARACTER FILLED DUPLEX
Located in a central position on the high side of the street this immaculately presented residence offers a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on style or quality. Cleverly designed to maximise space, natural light and oozing charm you will love to call this property "home".
- Torrens titled duplex
- Open and spacious floorplan with formal and casual living areas
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Modern kitchen with Stone benchtop, gas cooking and Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Character features including ornate cornices, chair rails, ceiling rose and high timber skirting
- Private fully fenced yard with low maintenance grassed area and gardens
- Short stroll to Knightsbridge Shopping Village
- Easy access to Castle Towers and the new Northwest rail link
Perfect for those who value space, privacy and convenience. Combining bright interiors, modern updates and an appealing outdoor space this is certainly one of the best duplexes in Glenhaven ... come and see for yourself!
3 large bedrooms; Master with walk in robe and ensuite, All other bedrooms are generous in sizing and have a built in robe, 2nd bedroom with study desk, Renovated light filled kitchen, Spacious formal lounge and separate dining, Family room off the kitchen
Grounds and Garaging:
Private fully fenced child and pet friendly yard, Paved centrepiece entertaining area, Small low maintenance grassed area with established landscaped gardens, Double car garage with remote control door and potential for additional mezzanine level storage, 3rd Off street parking spot.
High side of a peaceful street – Close to Samuel Gilbert Primary School, Knightsbridge shops and local sports oval, Walk to bus stop for a number of quality schools (Oakhill College and Castle Hill High), Pennant Hills and Parramatta Train Stations, Short drive to Round Corner Dural, Castle Towers, Cherrybrook and Rouse Hill Shopping Centres, Easy access to the upcoming Showground Road Train Station
Special Features / Construction:
Brick Veneer with tiled roof, Ornate cornices, Chair rails and high timber skirting, Natural street gas (heating and cooking), Recently painted with quality carpet, Under stair storage, 2 x split air conditioners
Last updated: 08:43AM on Sep 20th 2017