House for sale
26B Homer Street,
4 3 2
INGLEWOOD BORDER, OVERLOOKING MOUNT LAWLEY GOLF COURSE!This exceptional two storey green title home is defined by its generous proportions, smartness and picturesque location taking a prime position amid an enclave of contemporary homes overlooking the Mount Lawley Golf Course.
Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms, separate study and theatre room, 3 bathrooms, 3 WC's and a powder room plus plentiful storage, this home will appeal to families desiring both formal and relaxed communal spaces and zones to retreat for study, entertainment and privacy.
The kitchen is stylish with black granite bench tops, induction cooktop and the essentials desirable of a modern kitchen. The open plan family/dining flows through onto an enclosed alfresco situated under the main roof, and offers a relaxed environment looking onto professionally landscaped gardens and African style gazebo.
Contemporary touches are found throughout the home including feature timber shutters to the main bedroom/balcony door; polished timber floors; skirting boards; high ceilings; stylish light fitting to stairwell; tiled feature wall to first floor landing; sunshade blinds; and cedar lined ceilings to the alfresco, porch and balcony areas.
This desirable location near the Inglewood border puts you just 10 minutes from the Perth CBD and 3 minutes from the cafes, bars and boutiques of Beaufort Street. The home is centrally located to several parks and ovals, with the much-loved Yokine Play Space and Terry Tyzak Aquatic Centre within a short walk.
The home has smart wiring and a security system with potential for it to be connected for external monitoring as well as sensor lights to the front driveway and entrance. The front door entry is secured by double screen security doors, which when open allow cooling breezes to flow through during the summer evenings.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
- 445 sqm Green Title Block with 10.06 wide frontage
- Acrylic Rendered double brick construction and colourbond roof
- Large 357m2 home
- Perth City skyline views
- Inviting entry, elegant stairwell & feature lighting
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double lock up garage
- Powder room, study/5th bedroom, home theatre
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes and one with a fitted robe
- Main upstairs bedrooms over 4.0m X 4.0m.
- All other bedrooms/theatre/study over 3.0m X 3.0m.
- Master bedroom with sliding window shutters, access to private balcony, walk in robe, and ensuite comprising double basin, shower and separate toilet
- 3 WC's
- Elegant kitchen with extensive cupboard and bench space; vinyl wrap cupboards; glass splash back; granite bench top; pantry; dishwasher; range hood; electric induction 4 cook top and electric fan forced oven; microwave recess and 1.01m wide fridge recess
- Separate large shelved storeroom near kitchen
- Spacious open plan family and dining, which flows out onto the Alfresco and landscaped backyard for entertaining all year round
- Soft and bright LED lighting
- Alfresco enclosed with Zipscreen Sunshade Blinds
- Polished timber floor boards
- Skirting boards throughout
- Large shelved Walk in Linen cupboard on upstairs landing
- Under-stair storage
- Spacious laundry with plentiful storage
- High ceilings (30c upstairs and downstairs)
- Cedar lined ceilings to Alfresco and upstairs balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned heating & cooling
- R3.0 ceiling insulation
- Zoned alarm security system
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors
- Double security screen to front door, which is also trilocked
- Keylocks to all opening windows and sliding doors
- 5 Star Energy Rated Gas Storage Hot Water System
- Gas bayonet in Family/Dining
- Natural gas bayonet to Alfresco
- Automatic mains reticulation
- Energy efficient solar panels (14 panels - 2.59kW capacity)
- African Gazebo
- Landscaped backyard designed for easy care, outdoor relaxation and entertaining
- Double automatic garage sectional door
- Garage with separate storeroom and shoppers entry
- Integrated Smart Wiring by Intelligent Home Technology
- Plaster beads to all trafficable cnrs, internally through the home
- Access available to both sides of home
- Directly opposite Mount Lawley Golf Club
- 300m walk to nearest Bus No 60 Stop to Perth City
- 1km to St Peter's Primary School (2 min drive)
- 2km to Mt Lawley Senior High (4 min drive)
- 1.8 km to Carmel High School & Primary School (3 min drive)
- 1.5 km to Australian Islamic School (3 min drive)
- 2km to Edith Cowan University & WAPA (2 min drive)
- 0.9 km to Walter Street Shops & Cafes (1.5 min drive)
- 1.0km to Bayley Street Shops (1 min drive)
- 2.7 km to Dianella Plaza Shopping Centre (3 min drive)
- 10km to Perth Airport (16 min drive)
- City of Stirling Council Rates $2,175 pa 2017/18
- Water Authority Rates Est. $1,310 pa 2017/18
- Zoning R30
- Connected to Water, Power, Gas & Sewerage
Last updated: 10:53AM on Jan 9th 2018