House for sale
27 Bombala Street,
Broadbeach Waters, QLD
5 3 2
IMMACULATE SINGLE LEVEL ENTERTAINER WITH ENVIABLE NORTH TO WATER ASPECTLow maintenance luxury living and entertaining beckons in the popular residential precinct of Broadbeach Waters. Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac and boasting an enviable north to water aspect, this immaculately presented, single level property has been meticulously maintained and features a rich patina of earthy and bronzed tones throughout. Flawlessly finished and showcased by a supersized alfresco area with pool, you’ll look forward to hosting family and friends in a spectacular 859m2 waterfront setting.
Intelligently designed to promote privacy for the parents and a surplus of space for everyone to unwind in style, there is a fully equipped media room with built-in bar, vast open plan living and dining room with a bespoke brick feature wall which complements the gourmet kitchen, all flowing out to the sprawling timber deck. Here you’ll be able to take advantage of an impressive 32.1m of sandy waterfront, plus a 10m x 3.5m pontoon with water and electricity connected and inviting inground pool. At the days end, retire in style to the comfortable bedrooms, with the master and guest rooms ensuited and set against the backdrop of superb water views.
Situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac and only 5 minutes from the upscale Star Casino and Pacific Fair, you’ll also enjoy the close proximity to all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach. Don’t wait any longer to live the enviable lifestyle you deserve – arrange your inspection today.
• Luxury, low maintenance, single-level home on a sprawling 859m2 waterfront block
• Light-filled living, intelligently designed to blend privacy and space
• Kitchen with stone island bench, servery window, upscale Miele appliances, induction cooktop
• Open plan living and dining, flooded with natural light, flows to supersized outdoor entertaining deck through bi-fold doors
• Media room with upscale equipment, built-in-speakers and bar
• Master with superb water views, walk-in-robe, elegant ensuite and access to deck
• Ensuited guest room with water views and access to deck
• Remaining bedrooms with built-ins, fans and ducted air, share modern family bathroom
• Storeroom, two separate powder rooms plus office
• Alfresco area overlooks 32.1m sandy beach, skyline views and inground pool
• 10m x 3.5m pontoon with electricity and water connected, 5000L water tank
• Bose surround sound, ducted air conditioning with 4 separate zones, crimsafe screens
• State-of-the-art heated floors in living room, ensuites, bathrooms, media room and hallway
• Manicured front lawn and garden plus tropical landscaped backyard
• Tranquil location, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac
• 5 minutes from Star Casino and Pacific Fair dining, shopping and entertainment precinct
• Close to vibrant Broadbeach cafes, shops, restaurants and famous beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 02:37PM on Dec 7th 2017