27 Bronzewing Road,
LOOKING FOR A SEA CHANGE? UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN A BEAUTIFUL LOCATION...WOODSTONE COTTAGES'
This stunning 18 acres of pristine rural bushland is located a short 3 minute drive from Dunsborough's town centre and cafes and a 5 to 10 minute drive from several world class vineyards, beaches and surf breaks.
A very unique property situated in beautiful country with a long list of options available for development, business and lifestyle including a function centre which is ideally suitable to hold stunning weddings and other functions.
The property boasts four renovated cottages which are currently generating a good return for the current owners and a large spring fed dam. On top of everything else that this magnificent property has on offer, there is scheme water available, uncommon to South West rural properties, and the convenience of 3 phase power on the site.
A new reception office and shed have been built and a large reticulated lawn area of 2000sqm with a gazebo has been purposely added for functions/weddings, picnics, and sport activities. This incredible property even has potential for six more chalets to build on the approved lots and also approved are two additional lots, one for a managers' residence and another over the spring fed dam with enough room for a function centre, gallery, boutique brewery or an art studio to be built (see attached development guide plan).
Some of the possible options available to the astute buyer are:
- Live in one of the current houses while you build your dream manager's residence while letting out the other 3 houses.
- Put the management under contract and earn a good return or manage them yourself for less than 20 hours per week.
- Perfect abode for the use of 1 4 families for yearly holidays and the option to let out the existing cottages when you are not using them.
- Complete the development by building the additional 6 cottages, plus managers' residence and the function centre/caf creating the ability to run your own resort.
- Complete the pre-approved strata and sell the existing renovated cottages and vacant land.
- Plant some vines and have your own hobby vineyard due to the abundance of water on site.
Goanna' 2 storey with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Possum' Single storey with 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom.
Grasstree' Single storey with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
Kookaburra' 2 storey, 2 bedrooms, 1 x bathroom.
- Bedrooms are carpeted, bathrooms are all tiled and kitchen/lounge/dining areas are all commercial grade vinyl wood panels in each cottage.
- R/C Daiken system & insulation in each cottage.
- Pot belly stoves in each cottage for cosy winter fires.
- Bathrooms include shower and vanities.
- Ovens are electric and cook tops are gas in each cottage.
- Dishwashers are included in the Goanna, Possum and Grasstree cottages.
- Laundry - Washer/Dryers in Goanna and Kookaburra.