House for sale
27 Calvert Street,
3 1 1
SOLD $1,555,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD $1,555,000 - NEW STREET RECORD - Richard Perry 0418 863 969SOLD by Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Having thoughts of selling? Or just curious to know what your property is worth in today's market?
Simply get in touch with us for a simple, no-obligation property evaluation so we can help determine the value of your home. You may not be selling but sometimes it's just nice to know!
SOLD $1,555,000 - NEW STREET RECORD - Richard Perry 0418 863 969
'Restored Old-World Charm with Elegant Modern Living'
Immaculately presented throughout with fine late Victorian and early Federation detail, this full brick, freestanding home is picture postcard ready to move into and is set in a quiet residential street of like period homes within just a few light footsteps to the hub of Marrickville.
Capturing natural bright and flowing interiors with a natural northerly aspect, secure side access, a low maintenance garden and offering a 'no fuss- move-in / lock-up and leave lifestyle' with rear lane access complete with remote controlled gated parking, it's all been completed for you!
Here's just a few of this homes' details:
- Impressive courtyard entry garden with bullnose and tessellated tiled covered veranda
- Period reception hallway, high patterned ceilings, borrowed light & sash windows
- Three sizable bedrooms, featuring large built-in wardrobes, original marble fireplaces & new blinds
- Brand new custom fitted bathroom, floor to ceiling tiling, ceiling heat-lamps, vanity storage & instant gas hot water. Plus a secondary W.C. & separate internal laundry
- Large formal lounge room being private and light filled with stunning feature marble fireplace
- Brand new gas kitchen with never used Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, 'charcoal' subway tiled splashback with solid stone benchtops & hidden handled cabinetry and Omega energy rated dishwasher
- Separate dining room with brand-new solid hardwood 'Black Butt' timber flooring throughout, finished in clear low-reflective satin finish
- Completely refreshed & professionally repainted throughout, capturing soft Antique white walls, China white gloss architrave, and Chalk white reworked ceilings, combined capturing fine architecture detail
- A rear low maintenance mulched veggie patch garden with newly paved courtyard & parking is privately screened ready to sit back and enjoy a coffee in the mornings or a cool glass of wine of an evening with friends and family
Family homes in this street hardly ever come onto the market, and are very tightly held for years and often only passed down to younger generations of the family. This is a rare chance to gain a very pretty home, completely 're-set' capturing original detail, and renewed style for today's modern lock-up and leave living.
Everything you needs is within a stroll, main street shopping, caf society, Marrickville rail links, with main bus routes around the corner, as well as parks, playgrounds and the Sunday fresh food markets, a truly great house and location to call home.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Last updated: 04:19PM on Feb 27th 2017