House for sale
4 2 4
Something special in this pristine locationOne of the delights of living in Yeronga is it is tucked away from the main roads, but only 6 klms from the CBD. This special location is one of the areas best kept secrets with its wonderful uninterrupted views of the river and vista across to the St. Lucia golf links.
Offered to the market for the first time this home was masterly built in 1962 by the present owners and features a mid century design with emphasis on feature timber work throughout.
- Full river and parkland outlook from full length living area
- Breezes and quiet location amongst quality homes
- Master built home with good bones to add your style too
- Wide 5 0'clock sundowners verandah to enjoy the end of day
- Generous living and bedrooms that accommodate family life
- 4 car garaging with parking for another 3 at least
- In ground pool and established gardens
- Immaculate timber polished floors throughout living and bedrooms
- Rare opportunity in this wonderful location
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 04:50AM on Feb 20th 2019