House for sale
2/7 Forbes Street,
4 2 1
Refreshingly spacious home 400m to Hornsby StationThe ultimate in convenient easy care living, this immaculate garden home is located in a quiet street near cafes, restaurants, shops, parks, and a mere 5 minute walk to Hornsby Station and Westfield Shopping Complex. Beautifully presented and refurbished throughout, the home features spacious open plan living with an easy flow to alfresco courtyard and low maintenance gardens.
- Small boutique complex - only 4 residences
- Duplex style home, one adjoining neighbour
- Bright northerly aspect to courtyard, living and bedrooms
- Open plan living flows seamlessly to outdoors
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, s/s appliances
- North facing courtyard for entertaining or relaxation
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, master with en-suite
- Elderly guests can use the bedroom downstairs
- Light filled study nook upstairs, a quiet space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, LED lights
- Beautiful hardwood floors and plantation shutters
- Natural gas for cooking and heating
- Lock up garage, internal access, ample storage
- Walk to Barker College, Hornsby Girls High
- Strata levies - $250.00 per quarter
- Council rates - $383.80 per quarter
- Water rates - $171.96 per quarter
Please contact Sonja Lamberton on 0425 370 991 for further details.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 02:41PM on May 21st 2018