House for sale
27 Grasstree Place,
5 3 2
Elegant Country Style Residence in Yallingup HillsSituated in an idyllic Yallingup cul-de-sac location and capturing a stunning outlook with ocean views, this custom built 5 bed, 3 bath home is of unmatched splendour. Designed by Matt Harvey and constructed to the highest specifications, with careful attention to detail, the 1.17ha (2.89ac) property enjoys sweeping views across an undulating landscape towards the Indian Ocean. The property is positioned in an outstanding rural residential location within 4-5 km to both Yallingup beach and Dunsborough.
Surrounded by beautifully landscaped manicured gardens which combine with the parkland cleared stands of magnificent native timbers, this impressive home is meticulously presented and is clearly one of the most esteemed rural residential properties in the Yallingup area.
Superbly designed to seamlessly combine multiple wings, this single storey limestone luxury residence provides extensive living space, plus alfresco area, courtyards and an under-roof garage parking.
The splendid wide entry through a feature timber door creates a welcoming ambience as you flow across terrazzo floors into the generous open floor plan living space. This magnificent area with vaulted ceilings and feature limestone walls creates an amazing entertaining and day to day comfortable living space that encompasses:
• A well-appointed galley kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances, Corian and stainless steel benchtops, feature timber cabinetry with ample drawers and cupboards and large walk in pantry.
• Dining area which opens through sliding glass doors on to a fabulous timber deck patio with a 14m heated lap pool and ocean views.
• Lounge with spectacular floor to ceiling windows, feature wood fire place, timber floor and cathedral timber ceilings.
Delivering a harmonious marriage of modern living with elegant country style, other features of this striking home include:
• Adjoining the flower and fruit courtyard, is a beautifully appointed separate office, with terrazzo flooring, custom cabinetry office desk, drawers and cupboards.
• Spacious master bedroom suite with a large walk-in robe, sophisticated ensuite with spa and feature tile shower, sliding glass doors onto a wood deck with private access to the lap pool.
• Separate powder room.
• Guest bedroom with walk-in robe, glass sliding doors which open onto a second private courtyard garden, carpeted flooring and ensuite with underfloor heating.
• 2 other spacious bedrooms with built in robes and carpeted flooring.
• Third bathroom and shower with underfloor heating.
• Expansive loft bedroom.
• Theatre room with A/C, in-ceiling speakers and carpet flooring.
• Oversize laundry with a plethora of storage and cupboard space.
• Double under roof garage.
• North facing protected courtyard which is a beautiful outdoor private sitting space accessed through glass sliding doors from the hallway and main garden.
• Ducted A/C for open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
• Remote controlled ceiling fans in the 4 main bedrooms.
• Fully ducted vacuum system.
• 4 zone in-ceiling speaker system with in-wall mount control for master bedroom, lounge, outside entertainment area and courtyard.
The Grounds and Outbuildings
Picture perfect, the immaculate grounds are as impressive as the home. Manicured lawns and extensive native planting around the front and side of the residence together with netted fruit trees and raised garden beds at the rear, create the ultimate country getaway. Impressive external improvements include:
• 18m by 6m Colorbond shed which is fully insulated and is portioned into 3 bays that provide a self contained flat with shower and WC, a workshop and machinery shed, 3 phase power, industrial flood lighting and numerous power points throughout.
• 2 x 160,000L water tanks with filter and UV filter.
• 2 bores (only one being operational) and 17,000L bore tank.
• Pump shed with automated control 10 station reticulation system.
• 3 septic tank and 2 leech drain septic system
• Separately raised garden fenced section.
• Custom built tree house with access steps, fencing and rope ladder.
• Automated gate access to the property.
• Managed firebreak on rear boundary.
• NBN connected.
• Telephone cable from street to study.
• HD Satellite complain TV.
• TV points in lounge (2), kitchen, theatre room and loft.
• Data and TV cable access in shed.
This outstanding rural residential property offers a rare opportunity to secure an established turn-key residence in this sought after Yallingup locality.
Last updated: 01:37PM on Dec 5th 2017