27 Grovelake Close,
Superb Family Entertainer with Spectacular Lake ViewsCapturing a sweeping panorama of mountain scenery and bobbing yachts across lake waters, this tri-storey family home is a residence of generous proportions with a versatile floorplan and an emphasis on relaxed living and alfresco entertaining. With its generous choice of three separate living spaces, all-weather deck, solar heated pool and lush bushland backdrop of Tingira Heights Nature Reserve, it delivers superb family liveability with Lake Macquarie's watersports, foreshore walks, picnic areas and parks just moments away.
Ducted air-conditioning, a winter fire and plush carpet frame an array of living and dining options, while the granite-topped kitchen at the heart of the home offers a gas cooktop and new Asko dishwasher. Accommodation is perfectly zoned with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on ground level and the superb floorplan crowned by a master with walk-in robe, ensuite and spectacular lake views. On the lower level, a versatile rumpus offers flexibility as an executive home office while a double garage and abundant valuable storage addresses practical essentials. The north to rear landholding packs a punch delivering all the space a growing family demands offering plenty of room for children and pets to play safely.
* Tri-storey family home on north to rear 769sqm landholding
* Quiet cul-de-sac street surrounded by other high-quality homes
* Formal lounge room with Heat 'n' Glo fire opens to a wide entertainer's deck with roof opening system and southerly views across Lake Macquarie
* Relaxed open plan family living and dining connects to a paved alfresco entertaining area, terraced gardens and solar heated pool
* 3-way family bathroom and two of the four bedrooms have their own ensuite
* Ventis home ventilation system as well as ducted air and gas heating
* Five minutes from popular Eleebana Public School and the lake foreshore
* 25 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches