27 Lynch Street,
Powerful Potential and Rare Opportunity in Superb LocationPeacefully positioned on one of Brighton’s most sought-after streets, this traditional, two-storey home with a flexible floorplan is ready and waiting for the next exciting chapter. Opportunity is knocking with the option to renovate and revitalise a classic, build your dream home or develop the block any way you see fit (STCA) over an impressive 377m2 (approx.).
The choice is yours with the house offering relaxed and comfortable living today, easily enjoyed during an interim period. Zoned to perfection, the current layout reveals 4 upstairs bedrooms (main with ensuite), a spacious lounge room, formal dining room, functional kitchen with family meals area, sparkling bathroom with bath, a leafy, bluestone-paved courtyard, and delightful, flowering front and rear gardens.
Additional features include a separate laundry, powder rooms on both floors, a workshop/garden shed, substantial rainwater tanks, ducted in-floor heating, and a single lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking with dual access.
Simply stroll to the boutique shopping and cafes of Were Street, Brighton Beach Primary and a range of Melbourne’s leading schools, vibrant Church Street, Whyte Street Reserve, and the sand and sea of Brighton’s most iconic stretch of foreshore. The position is unrivalled, the proportions spot-on and the sheer potential is simply unmatched!
* 377m2 (approx.) parcel of land
* 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite, 3 with BIR
* Spacious formal lounge
* Formal dining area with courtyard access
* Sunlit kitchen with breakfast bar and ample bench and storage space
* Family dining/meals area
* Ground-floor powder room
* Family-sized bathroom with bath
* Upstairs WC
* Large laundry
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* Rear bluestone courtyard with gorgeous garden
* Garden shed/workshop
* Single lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking
* In-floor ducted heating
* Rainwater tanks
* Moments from schools, shopping, transport, restaurants, cafes, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1144