Semi-rural Acreage for sale
27 Sanctuary Grove,
Tingira Heights, NSW
5 3 3
Your Very Own Piece of Acreage Paradise!Very rarely are we able to present such a rare and stunningly unique home such as this warm and inviting family home set on 1.37ha of land. Set within a prestigious and tightly held enclave of Tingira Heights you could be fooled for thinking you have stumbled into your own country haven within the city limits.
The free flowing and open floor plan flows seamlessly throughout complemented by warm timber, neutral tones and high raked ceilings to create a feeling of space, comfort and natural light.
Multiple living areas will cater to the modern day family and allow for separate entertaining for everyone to enjoy.
- Downstairs you have formal and informal living options both with stunning timber flooring, high ceilings and both opening out to the rear yard.
- Upstairs central to 3 of the bedrooms would make the ideal kids/teenage retreat with built-in desk, 4 door built in robe for storage and 2 skylights for added lighting.
- Dining room adjoining the kitchen will make entertaining family or friends a breeze whilst still preparing meals.
The expansive and modern gourmet kitchen has an array of stunning features including:
- Stone benchtops
- Baumatic extra wide oven, 4 burner cooktop and rangehood
- Miele Turbothermic dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Under-cupboard lighting
- Ample bench and cupboard space
5 good size bedrooms plus separate study
- Spacious master suite and guest room are located downstairs and at the opposite end of the home to the other 3 bedrooms and offers carpeted flooring, timber venetian blinds, ducted air conditioning, alarm unit, walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Guest bedroom offers carpeted flooring, timber venetian blinds, ducted air conditioning, double door built-in robe and ensuite.
- The other 3 bedrooms are located upstairs and at the other end of the house and all feature carpeted flooring, timber venetian blinds, ducted air conditioning, built-in robes and access to a balcony.
- The study is located off the entry way through double French doors and would be a perfect home office being away from the rest of the home and could allow clients to come inside without intruding in your personal space.
3 bathrooms, 4 toilets.
- Both ensuites offer a shower, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles and timber venetian blinds.
- The main bathroom upstairs offers shower, corner bath, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles and timber venetian blinds.
- The 4th toilet is located next to the staircase off the living area for convenience.
One of the most well-equipped laundry set ups is tucked away and features tiled splashback, an abundance of cupboard, bench and storage space along with 2 wash tubs.
The large garage has extra ceiling height and space for 3 cars or trailer plus additional mezzanine storage above.
The solar heated salt water pool will be a great spot to sit, relax and enjoy the quiet and peaceful surrounds.
We can't forget the built-in swing set and cubby house which is currently being used as a dog house with fencing to contain the family dog.
Other features include:
- NBN internet
- Alarm system
- Ducted vacuum
- 2 separate ducted air conditioning units
- Brush box timber flooring
- Light filled and neutral interiors
- Rates: $528 per qtr
Overall, this wonderful package not only offers you a place to hang your hat each day, but an array of unique features unlike any other and surrounded by a peaceful and bushy area. Located within minutes to local shops, schools, transport, restaurants, cafes and so much more. Call to arrange your inspection without delay.
Property Code: 216
Last updated: 12:04PM on Jun 21st 2017