House for sale
27 Vine Street,
Pitt Town, NSW
4 2 2
WE WELCOME YOUR INSPECTION ON SATURDAY 13TH OCTOBER AT 1:00 - 1:30PMYOUR NEW LIFESTYLE STARTS HERE
Immaculately styled two years young single level home, ideal for families longing for the Pitt Town change along with acreage down-sizers wishing to stay in the district.
You will be captivated by the 2.7m ceilings throughout this modern free flowing open plan design that works effortlessly to cater for today's modern family living.
Four oversized bedrooms with built-in robes - fitted walk-in and resort-style ensuite to master, study or home office is conveniently located to the front of the home perfect for the self-employed.
Budding chef's kitchen in stunning Ceasarstone with stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top and walk-in pantry, centre island servery with breakfast bar ensures ample storage and work-space options.
Multiple family living areas include home theatre, family and meals which open seamlessly onto large alfresco entertaining.
A pet safe and child friendly rear yard with ample side-access - plenty of space for a lap pool or swim spa if you so desire.
- Ice maker connection for fridge
- Large laundry with built-in cabinetry and external access
- Four-zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Provisions for outdoor kitchen
- Provisions for extra power points and data points throughout. Perfect for CBUS installation
- Gas heating and cooking along with gas hot water
- Attic roof storage encompassing the whole roof space
- Auto garage door with remote access
- Solar tinting to rear windows and block-out blinds to bedrooms, privacy and block-out blinds front of home
- Steel roof, fully insulated to all walls and ceilings
- Walking distance to local pre-school, primary school, cafe's, shops and transport
- 15 minutes to the soon to be completed North-West Rail Link and 10 minutes to city express trains
Last updated: 02:35AM on Oct 14th 2018