270 Parkway Avenue,
Hamilton East, NSW
Art Deco Elegance, Modern Family Living, Prestige LocationSituated in the prestige pocket of Hamilton East's prettiest streetscapes lined with authentic period homes, this simply beautiful 4-bedroom plus study Art Deco residence offers substantial family accommodation with a choice of three separate living areas, an oversized triple garage with workshop and a rear north aspect bordered by stunning gardens. The corner land holding of some 675sqm is prized in itself; while the timeless brick façade, elegant hallmark 1930's character elements, including leadlight windows and doors, plate ledges and ornate ceilings along with exceptional accessibility to cafes, boutique shops, popular schools and the beach, make it a wonderful family home.
- Formal lounge room with gas fire adjoins formal dining
- A rear extension has created a family living space and games room
- Glass-roofed atrium is a delightful spot to relax in the winter time
- Paved alfresco entertaining area overlooks the north facing rear gardens
- Freestanding garage and pedestrian access via Corona Street
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout; pull down attic ladder to valuable storage
- Spa family bathroom, laundry and second bathroom with additional w/c, plus extra shower and w/c at rear of garage
- Less than 1km to Marketown, the transport interchange and beautiful Bar Beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.