271D Tindalls Lane,
Broughton Vale, NSW
Rare rural sanctuary - 'Yeramba'Lifestyle - A rare rural sanctuary of contemporary and high quality design offering a spectacular lifestyle retreat with a focus on sumptuous functionality. Carefully planned (TDDP Architects Mosman Sydney) to showcase the lush landscape of the south coast from most windows. This deluxe property has been developed on ecological and sustainable principles.
Accommodation - Thoughtfully designed floor plan with 3 bedrooms; main house has private master bedroom with luxurious ensuite, walk in robe and private study. Separate guest wing with two king size bedrooms, bathroom and deck. Light filled and airy open plan kitchen with marble benchtops, gas stove and a long island bench to delight the chef in you! The home is a haven for entertaining with a seamless blend of indoor & outdoor living with wide undercover decks to take in the views. Featuring approx. 100 acres of land with approximately 45 cleared for livestock. It is a natures lovers paradise.
• Passive solar design
• Wireless NBN
• Rain water storage tanks totalling 70,000 litres
• Outdoor Jetmaster fireplace for evening entertaining
• Cheminees Philippe fireplace in living area
• Substantial 16m x 8m workshop with power
• Second barn/ workshop 10m x 13m with power
• Rainforest with permanent creek, 100m waterfall and substantial rock pools