House for sale
276 Brisbane Corso,
6 2 3
OFFERS OVER $995,000
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RIVERSIDE LOCATION!276 Brisbane Corso Yeronga has just had a price reduction and sellers instructions are clear, 'we are selling'. Don’t miss this opportunity in an outstanding riverside location.
Situated on the much sought after Brisbane Corso, boasting views of the Brisbane River and parklands, the two-storey brick home set on a 564sqm corner block perfectly designed to accommodate a range of living needs and is the perfect family home offering both location and lifestyle.
Upstairs is the hub of the home featuring hardwood floorboards, pot belly stove, large open living area and dining space flowing out to the covered deck overlooking the pool with river views where you can simply kick back and relax, watch the world pass you by, get lost reading a book or enjoying a glass of wine. The tastefully renovated kitchen has stone benchtops, ample storage and connects seamlessly with the dining and outdoor entertainment spaces. All the bedrooms upstairs have plenty of storage in the built-in robes each enjoying air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
The lower level connects through internal stairs and offer bedrooms, living areas, home office - a layout that is flexible for a range of living options and a rare find in a home so close to every convenience imaginable.
Located within 5km to the CBD, yet so peacefully located to enjoy everything on offer in the much sought after pocket of Yeronga. Across the road from the beautiful Brisbane River and parklands; a walk or an easy bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland; and with easy access to transport (train and bus), Major Hospitals (Mater & PA), Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools (such as Somerville House, St Laurence’s, Terrace, All Hallow’s, Brisbane Grammar), QLD Tennis Centre and the Yeerongpilly Green Development, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre with both Coles and Aldi, coffee shops and restaurants, this property is ready for someone to make their next home and enjoy everything on offer.
Outstanding features of 276 Brisbane Corso, Yeronga:
- Corner 564sqm block
- Across the road from parkland offering city views that will not be built out
- 6 bedrooms - upstairs, 2 downstairs
- 2 bathrooms - one on each level - with plenty of room to easily add an ensuite if needed
- Kitchenette on the lower level perfect for entertaining around the pool or dual living
- Perfect for family living, or ideal for dual living
- Beautiful entertainment deck overlooking the Brisbane River and Parklands
- Multiple living and entertainment spaces
- Double carport plus single garage
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Solar hot water system & solar panels
- Direct access to the river walks and river parks
- Easy Access to the Green Bridge connecting to the University of Queensland, Major Hospitals, Major Universities, schools, shops and transport
- Within 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.
Last updated: 04:10PM on Oct 24th 2018