276 Formosa Road,
A flawless Fusion of City & Country!Welcome to your world of tranquility. This acreage estate within one of Brisbane's prestigious acreage enclaves is a residence that embodies the spirit of its location.
Purposely hidden from the road, a long meandering driveway leads you to an oasis offering plenty of space and privacy. Spanning over two unique levels, the elegant interior features:
* A luxurious master retreat on the lower level, with views over the lush grounds, includes a walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite
* On the upper level is a guest bedroom or second Master suite with dressing room and ensuite
* An additional three built-in bedrooms plus sleep out for a nursery or study space
* A Granite bath features in the family bathroom and will service the upper level
* Two spacious rooms adjoining the upstairs bedroom area- currently a sitting or Library, while the other is utilised as a quiet family room
* The built in home office with extensive views over the estate has been designed by the current owners to accommodate two work stations
* A solid timber kitchen incorporates granite bench tops, dishwasher, a freestanding 90 cm Omega range with six gas hot plates. While a completely built-in Butler's pantry and study space will most certainly delight
* The formal living and dining room boasts a charming interplay between classic and contemporary complete with a romantic wood burning fire place
* You and your guests will be excited by all the entertainment options which include: Billiard and games room complete with stunning bar, English pub booth to enjoy your wine tasting from the adjoining chilled wine cellar
* Glistening 12 metre Salt Water swimming pool
* A separate multifunctional Studio offers a spacious haven with a bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette
* The property is fully fenced and complete with water tanks and bore for irrigation
* Remote controlled double lock up garages with office, storage and gym
* Impressive additional 6 car work shed plus a workshop for the home handyman
* Fully landscaped grounds, remote controlled gates, chicken coop, fenced vegetable garden
Additional features include: reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, mature landscaping, sprinkler system, town water, solar and gas hot water systems.
As for the location, you are within close proximity to a wide range of amenities, walking distance to the Gumdale State School, on the bus route for many of Brisbane's finest schools, including Moreton Bay Boys and Girls Colleges, restaurants and local shops. Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre, the gateway arterial to both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts are just moment's away allowing easy access to Brisbane CBD and airport.
An enticing acreage lifestyle, offering the best of both worlds!