Rural for sale
276 Gloucester Tops Road,
3 1 5
Ardmore Park: Location, Quality Grazing & InfrastructureArdmore Park comprises 395 acres of flat to gently undulating pasture located only 12 km SW of Gloucester. This quality parcel of improved grazing land is supported by excellent infrastructure and easy access from a tar sealed road. The property enjoys some off the most breathtaking views of the surrounding country-side.
Ardmore Park is currently divided into 6 main paddocks with generally very good fencing and two sets of yards. Sandy Creek meanders through the middle of the property. In addition to the creek there are 12 dams plus a bore and 6 water tanks. There has been a recent application of lime, urea and sulphur to all established pasture. There is easy vehicular access to almost 100% of the property.
- 3 bedroom brick and Colorbond home with NE aspect and panoramic views of the Gloucester Valley
- Tiled floors throughout, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and slow combustion heater
- Combined kitchen, dining and living room
- 3 way bathroom with direct access from the main bedroom
- All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Mobile phone, landline and ADSL internet
- Septic waste system
- 6 tanks providing ample water to house and yard
- A bore was established in April 2016 which can provide water for stock if desired
- A double carport plus a 3 bay shed with 3 roller doors, insulation, concrete floor, power and lights
- A 10m x 20m workshop with insulation, concrete floor, power, lights and large automatic roller door. This huge workspace is filled with light from a row of windows and polycarbonate panels high in the eastern wall. It would make an amazing studio.
- A second large 11m x 18m farm shed with concrete floor, power and lights
- Large cattle yards located on the northern boundary
- Steel loading yards near the front of the property
If you are looking for a large parcel of quality grazing land with excellent supporting infrastructure then an inspection of Ardmore Park is a must. This property will comfortably run 100 C&C year round.
Last updated: 01:48PM on May 15th 2019