House for sale
27A Parnassus Street,
5 3 4
UNDER CONTRACT BY SHERIA
Stunning Home In Perfect LocationOn an elevated position, with a North facing aspect, this beautiful family home is located in one of the most sought-after areas in Robertson.
Parnassus Street is highly renowned for its prestigious multi-million-dollar homes. This perfect location allows the new owners of this stunning home, direct access to Sunnybank Plaza, Sunny Park Shopping Centre, Times Square, Market Square, Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre and the surrounding business prescient.
Families can easily walk to the highly sought-after Robertson State School and Griffith University. There is direct access close by to the express buses into the city for shopping, work, business, Private Schools or university. There are the Sunnybank Private Hospital and the Public QEII Hospital in close proximity.
This exquisite home is perfectly situated with direct access to the Gateway Motorway which leads to both the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, the city taking approximately 15 minutes via the M3.
This uniquely appointed two storey residence ensures privacy through well maintained gardens, an intercom system, an electronic alarm system, security fence, gates, screens and doors. There are many remarkable features of this home which will entice you and your family to live here:
- It has a stunning entrance with a large chandelier opening onto a glass filled staircase;
- Eye-capturing open-planned formal lounge and dining areas that open directly to the exceptional outdoor alfresco dining and lounge area, bringing the inside outside;
- This expansive, fully covered and insulated alfresco area is fitted with ceiling fans and is surrounded by a stunning salt water pool, fountain, lawn and landscaped gardens, making it the perfect place to entertain or rest in the peaceful surroundings;
- The large and functional kitchen is fitted with German engineered appliances, has a large breakfast bar and flows freely into the large open-planned family dining and living rooms with full access from these areas to the alfresco patio and lawn;
- There are five beautifully appointed bedrooms with full built-in wardrobes, one with a juliet balcony, three bathrooms and an abundance of storage cupboards;
- The master suite features a private deck, an ensuite with large spa bath, separate toilet and walk-in robe;
- Providing both coolness and warmth when needed in the most economical forms the home has completely insulated ceilings, whirly birds in the roof to remove heat, tinted windows, 5 killer-watts of solar power featuring 20 panels, fully reverse-cycled air-conditioning with ducting upstairs and large inducted split systems downstairs, all upstairs bedrooms also have ceiling fans, and the unique layout of the home allows for fresh breezes to flow freely through the home both upstairs and downstairs;
- There is a two-car garage with ample storage facilities and spaces for two more cars within the security gates;
- There is a Vacuumaid throughout the home, a solar hot water system, a 3 500L water tank and three cleverly positioned garden sheds;
- 10 mins walk to Sunnybank plaza
- 10 mins walk to bus 130/131/132/136/139/140/598/P137/P151 direct to CBD, Southbank, University.
- 5 mins walk to Robertson state school
Last updated: 05:35AM on Dec 13th 2017