Townhouse for sale
28/1 Queen Street,
3 2 2
The Best of 'Regency Park': Unique Resort-City-LifestylePhone enquiry code for this property: 1948
Tightly held for the past 15 years, townhouse No. 28 is easily one of the best picks in Regency Park and is now for definite sale. This may sound bias – but a viewing will quickly validate the claim.
Everyone knows Newcastle’s coveted ‘Regency Park’ development: resort style inner-city living for ALL ages.
Families love the secure environment to roam and play in the grounds, swimming pools and tennis court; while down-sizers enjoy the low maintenance, incredibly convenient lifestyle just footsteps to Darby Street.
Never to be replicated again in the inner-precinct due today’s building costs and land constraints, this is a truly unique blue-chip property opportunity. What's more, the development’s reputation for robust, quality construction provides the peace of mind that these days only the test-of-time can bestow!
No. 28 is located on the Tyrrell Street side of the development, this three bedroom townhouse occupies a prized corner section that allows for a perfect north-east aspect with two very private, spacious court yards capturing all day sun.
It is just a few meters to the secure Tyrrell Street pedestrian gate from where it is no more than a 3 min walk to Civic Park. Plus parking for visitors could not be more effortless with two visitor car parks literally outside the front door.
Designed over three levels (see floor plan) this property has the very generous proportions that easily lends itself to a genuine family sized home. Every room is light-filled, spacious and bright, creating a relaxing sense of quiet and calm right in the centre of the city.
• 3 x large bedrooms, all with wall to wall built-ins
• Master bedroom with spacious ensuite
• Large family-sized bathroom incl separate bath
• Generous kitchen space with granite benchtops
• Proper laundry room with separate toilet
• Open living/dining area with extra stud-height ceiling
• Wide light filled staircases
• 2 x very private spacious paved courtyards
• Lower level dedicated to a substantially sized double garage with ample storage space, including walk-in under stairs
• Air-conditioning on both living and bedroom levels
• Torrens Title + Community Levy
• Maintained to an extremely high standard
• Fresh light neutral tones throughout
• Outdoor swimming pool – with bathroom amenities
• Tennis court – with outdoor entertainment seating
• Indoor 30-meter lap pool +
• Gymnasium – with bathroom amenities
• Car cleaning bay
• Immaculately kept manicured grounds
• Zoned and on same street as highly respected Newcastle East Primary School
• Door step of Darby St cafes and boutiques, Honeysuckle Entertainment, Civic and Cultural precincts, The Junction, the beaches
Note this property has the added benefit of having TORRENS Title
Community Assoc Levy = $890.46 per quarter
Predominantly owner-occupied this development caters for all age demographics from younger professionals, families through to retirees.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1948
Last updated: 09:37AM on Apr 21st 2019