House for sale
28 Athlone Road,
4 3 2
THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER OFFER NEW PROPERTY BEING LAUNCHED NEXT WEEKGo West, life is peaceful there. Go West, that's what you'll want to do once you see this ultra-modern family home located in a prime Floreat street West of the Forum.
Respecting its original 1970's form, the home's architect owner has elevated the home into a modern, family functioning home designed for contemporary living. With an abundance of glass, natural northern light and minimalist design, step into the life you've always wanted to live.
Entering through a full height glass pivot door, the home's sense of style and design is immediately apparent. Capturing the northern light, a sunken lounge and elevated dining interacts effortlessly with the alfresco and garden through full height windows and doors giving the space a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Glass stacker doors from the dining completely push back opening the area to the private alfresco that offers an all-weather haven in which to entertain friends with a home-made pizza from the built-in pizza oven or to relax and take in the serenity of the lush garden whilst listening to the children play on the lawn.
Located in the original front part of the home is the master suite and a generous second bedroom with semi-ensuite. The master enjoys views to the front and rear with double glass doors opening out to a porch and the private front lawn and garden. Complete with modern ensuite and walk in and built in robes the master is cleverly located to provide good separation.
Undoubtably the heart of the home is the open-plan family, kitchen, meals overlooking and opening out to the rear solar heated pool with a trio of water features. Inside, the Ceasarstone kitchen is fabulous and functional, including a 4 metre long breakfast bar, sleek cabinetry and Miele and Smeg appliances. Glass stacker doors from the meals area opens out to a lovely courtyard shaded by well-established trees with a wonderful summer vibe.
The remaining two bedrooms are large, well separated from the rest of the home and include built in robes and views to the south garden that boasts a variety of fruit trees including apple, mandarin, orange and lemon. A family bathroom with shower and separate bath, dedicated study with built in office cabinetry and spacious laundry that opens to a drying courtyard completes the home.
Surrounded by quality homes in a fabulous family area and down the road from local parks and walking distance to the local primary school and shopping centre, Athlone Road is a magical spot and this is an extraordinary home.
4 bedroom 3 bathroom 1 study 2 car secure carport 1 pool
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
• Whisper quiet West of the Forum location
• 820sqm land holding
• Sensational architecturally designed renovation and extension
• Modern interiors with minimalistic style and abundant natural light
• Stunning entertaining area and pool with seamless flow from indoors
• Commercial grade floor-to-ceiling glass doors and glazing
• Modern white kitchen with 4 meter long island bench and glass splashback
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Secure from the front with security gates and intercom
• Loads of lush green lawn for the kids to play on
• Brand new window treatments throughout
• Land scaped gardens with bore reticulation
• Located in Floreat Park Primary School and Churchlands High School catchments (Shenton College as of 2020)
• 5 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to the CBD
Last updated: 01:03PM on Jul 16th 2018