House for sale
28 Brighton Parade,
3 2 2
A Must To Inspect
Home with a Heart Enter and Be Surprised! European Inspired Indoor-Outdoor LivingNestled behind a large hedge and fence, opposite parkland and the Broad Water, this single level European-inspired hideaway is on a flat 1050sqm block in the TSS Garden Precinct, offering central city, private and secure living.
Enter via a pebbled and paved walkway, bordered with Lavender, Rosemary and Olive trees, to a single level charming home which is built around a central courtyard with all doors opening out from the living areas for a true indoor-outdoor Alfresco lifestyle.
A great "feel" this property offers open spaces, natural light and cross breezes creating an idyllic romantic atmosphere.
An executive's or family retreat in the Heart of the Gold Coast, within minutes of shopping, cafes, the tram and Broad Water, properties with these design features rarely come onto the market - a must to inspect and make your offer..!!
* Entertainer's kitchen with large marble central bench, industrial cook top
* Spacious bedrooms opening onto secluded courtyards, feature lighting
* 3.3m & 2.7m ceilings & wide hardwood timber flooring throughout
* Ducted air-con, security, louvers, European appliances, designer bathrooms
* Private courtyards, wide terraces, covered patio, polished concrete
* Open fire place, outdoor pizza oven & feature fire pit
* Low maintenance landscaping with Magnolias and Olive trees
* Irrigation, sensor lighting, verandas, plenty of storage
* All underpinned by redevelopment potential
Last updated: 05:38PM on Sep 24th 2018