28 Candlebark Lane,
Peace and privacy in a treasured cul-de-sacImmaculately presented and ideally positioned across from Tyne Close Reserve and a creek which flows into Blackburn Lake, this tranquil 2-storey home sits on an easy-to-manage block within the exclusive Candlebark Estate.
Spaciously designed with a formal lounge/dining and a sun-drenched family room, meals and stylish timber kitchen, head upstairs to rest and rejuvenate. Featuring 3 robed bedrooms including a master with tree-top views, walk-in robe and bright ensuite, feel immediately comfortable with a pristine bathroom, powder room, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a double auto garage.
Celebrate the superb location at the cul-de-sac end of this prized lane, merely metres to Nunawading train station, buses and a short walk to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and the primary school. Choose from a range of shopping centres including Forest Hill Chase, The Glen and Eastland, with Eastlink close by for a quick journey to the city and Mornington Peninsula.
* Immaculate easy-care 3 bedroom home in a tranquil cul-de-sac
* Walk to the train, Blackburn Lake and the primary school
* Spacious dual-zone living with a timber kitchen
* Master bedroom with tree-top view, WIR and ensuite
* Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and security
* Double auto garage
* Close to Forest Hill Chase, The Glen and Eastland
* Near Eastlink for a quick trip to the city and peninsula
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days