House for sale
28 Crown Street,
5 2 2
OFFERS BETWEEN $1.35MIL - $1.45MIL
Unbelievable Family Offering with Stunning Lake & Ocean Views!Boasting a spacious and versatile floorplan complemented by high ceilings and light-filled interiors, this fabulous home boasts spectacular lake & ocean views and offers a low-maintenance and family friendly lifestyle that will be enjoyed for many years to come.
- 5 bedrooms - master bedroom located upstairs with large walk-in robe, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan and access to 2-way bathroom. All other bedrooms have ceiling fans and multiple built-in robes.
- 2 well equipped bathrooms, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs.
- Multiple living areas set over 2 levels. The upstairs living adjoins a built-in bar/kitchenette area and entertaining balcony overlooking the lake.
- Kitchen located downstairs adjoining a large tiled dining area and boasting,
> Haier dishwasher
> Chef 4 burner cooktop
> Westinghouse oven
> Chef rangehood
> Tiled splashback
> Breakfast bar
- Internal laundry with wash tub, built-in cupboards and benchtops
- Tandem garaging with workbench, power and plumbing.
- Fully fenced pet and kid-friendly yard with space for a tinny at the rear, off street parking and salt water inground pool.
- Garden sheds
- Automatic gate
- Ceiling fans in all bed and living rooms, ducted air conditioning upstairs and split system downstairs
- There is an incredible amount of storage provided throughout the home including the attic with access via a ladder system.
- NBN connected
- Rheem electric hot water system
- Rates: $487.35/per quarter
Within close proximity is public transport, major shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, sporting fields, reputable schools. For those that love the lake, it is a hub of activity for sailing, kayaking, jet skiing, paddle boarding, fishing and swimming.
Lake Macquarie is easily accessible and has walking and mountain biking tracks throughout its edge. Belmont is a 60 minute drive south from the end of the freeway to Wahroonga and a 30 minute drive into Newcastle’s CBD.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property attributes, land area, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you, and may have been provided to Viking Realty by third parties. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and/or seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained herein.
Property Code: 232
Last updated: 02:34PM on Aug 22nd 2017