28 Culgoora Crescent,
Reedy Creek, QLD
SOLD BY NICOLE CARTERA panorama you have to see to believe. Double level luxury and mesmerizing vistas overlooking the Gold Coast skyline are some of the lifestyle benefits imbued in this near-new quality residence situated near the main park of The Observatory.
Simply breathtaking, it showcases stylish finishes, contemporary appointments and an inspiring blend of openness, light and space.
Designed to perfection and quality built, this home is an exceptional expression of the ultimate in relaxation, entertaining and the outdoor lifestyle.
Youll be impressed with all the extras and features that come with this remarkable residence, do not miss out on this treasured home.
Attributes to this masterpiece include:
- 5 Bedrooms, Enormous master bedroom private balcony and large walk in robe, en suite features double
vanities and showers, spa bath, separate toilet and bidet, Caesar stone benchtops, quality mixer
- 4 Further bathrooms, 2 of which are en suite with walk in robes plus en suite alongside gym
- Powder room for guests
- Touch pad main flush toilets throughout
- Quality Italian marble and travertine tiles throughout
- High ceilings 2,9m - 3,4m in family, lounge, dining and kitchen
- Large kitchen with two pak kitchen cabinetry, Caesar stone benchtops, soft close drawers, Miele
appliances which include oven, microwave and grill, integrated twin dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop,
- Study beautifully appointed and finished off with built in cabinetry and stone work benches
- Built in bar area with wine fridges and twin dishwasher
- Games area with pro pool table and dart board
- Quality double roller blinds throughout
- Spacious laundry with ample bench and storage space
- 2 x 2 Double garages with internal access
- Entry video intercom, CBUS throughout, 4 zone sound system
- 4 x External cameras
- Bosch alarm system back to base
- Glass Clipsal switches on walls, solid core doors thoughout
- Control 4 home system with lighting - music - tv control
- 5kw Solar power
- Vacuum maid throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted airconditioning
- Solar heating
- Ceiling fans
- Wood fireplace
- Gym inclusive of gym equipment and steam room
- 5000l Underground water tanks with self top up
- Irrigation system with self-pop ups throughout garden
- Sparkling solar heated self- cleaning pool 15m x 4m inclusive of a 7m x 3m spa- LED lighting
- Extensive established gardens
- Electric front gates complete the facade
- Land size 1,033m2
Available today for your viewing pleasure - call me today to arrange a private inspection. For the discerning buyer who wants it all. Love where you Live.
Why families love living higher not further at The Observatory;
Located 160 metres above sea level with breathtaking views natural breezes
The Observatory is surrounded by natural bushland and parks
Short drive from Gold Coast airport
Close to the iconic Burleigh Beach
8 Private and Public schools within the area
Robina Town Centre, Stockland Burleigh Heads and Robina Train Station only a quick drive away
Convenient to escape to Byron Bay for the weekend
Easy access to Pacific Motorway and onto Brisbane CBD
Close to the home of the Titans at CBus Stadium
Convenient Lifestyle at The Observatory, discover a natural sanctuary where you can feel so far away from it all, yet be so close to everything you need.
Some of the Gold Coasts best schools just minutes away, like Somerset College and Kings Christian College. Reedy Creek plaza located only a short distance down the road featuring a Woolworths, Zarraffas and Medical centre for ultimate convenience.
NEW ROAD NOW OPEN IN THE OBSERVATORY:
The 700 metre two-lane road will prevent traffic queueing in other areas of Reedy Creek - such as Old Coach Road, Kingsmore Boulevard and Gemvale Road, in school pick up and drop off times.
This road creates a whole new link off the Observatory from Observatory Drive at the dog park along Marchmont Drive to a new connection Road at Panorama Drive into Royston Crescent at the new Varsity Heights Estate in Reedy Creek. From there, residents can drop their children off at Gold Coast Christian College and Hillcrest Christian College on Bridgman Drive. Eden View Drive joins from there into the back of Kings Christian College, with a new exit at Gemvale Road.
Note on Links below:
DIAKRIT provide a truly compelling interactive tool allowing property buyers to view, navigate through and furnish the 2D floor plans according to their own preference and taste. The tools provided in the link below are easy and fun to use and both DIAKRIT and RE/MAX Regency believe that property buyers will have fun illustrating their vision on how their desired home should look like.
Please click the links below to view the D-Furnish interactive floor plan and also the D-Photo Styling kitchen to view and alter to your desire.