House for sale
28 Davies Road,
4 2 2
Pretty AsWith an inviting Northern orientated floor plan this residence will suit not only the growing family with its great separation but also the young professionals or empty nesters, as you will be bathed in the Northern sun for all 4 seasons long.
Nestled in one of Dalkeith's prestigious leafy roads is this enchanting double story family home offering the discerning buyer the option to just move in, hold as a blue chip investment or to rent while designing their new dream home.
There are ample reasons to call this house your home, for not only being surrounded by exquisite old world scented roses but for so much more, as it is a true Dalkeith gem.
What sets this residence apart is the timeless floorplan and location, as you can just move in, then walk to the local Dalkeith Village cafe/shopping precinct, local schooling, A Reserve parklands, Nedlands Golf Club, Tennis Clubs, Transport, Rivers edge plus being only a short drive to the CBD, Private Schooling and Pristine Beach.
Home Details include:
* 4 generous bedrooms with Master Suite on ground floor
* 2.5 Bathrooms
* Northern light filled Kitchen/Meals/Family area
* Meile kitchen appliances
* Elegant formal Lounge/Dining with coal glow, gas fire
* Enchanting entrance foyer
* Convenient ducted vacuum throughout
* Below ground pool with lush greenery surround
* Paved outdoor entertaining
* Retractile northern side awning
* Cute as, garden work shed
* Ample storage though out
* Stunning old world roses
* Outdoor hot/cold shower for pool
* Feature garden lighting
* Reticulated lawn and garden
* Shared Bore
* Double carport
* 875 sqm prime land
We are offering this, Pretty As, residence for sale by Private Negotiation and I look forward to meeting you at one of our Home Opens.
For a private viewing or further enquiry please call
Amanda Gray 0408 912 874
This listing is courtesy of GRAY & CO. REALTY
Last updated: 04:54PM on Dec 6th 2018