House for sale
28 Glenhaven Road,
5 4 4
For Sale: $1,380,000 to $1,450,000
Great Family Home with Large Granny FlatLooking for a home that can accommodate your extended family or for potential rental income? Then this home is just perfect. Perched on the high side of the street on a 901m2 block of land with a beautiful high aspect, gorgeous manicured gardens, plenty of garaging and an abundance of off street parking. Zoned for Glenhaven Public School and Castle Hill High and just a short stroll to bus transport.
Granny Flat is fully self contained with its own electricity meter.
• Great size kitchen and separate laundry.
• Large lounge and dining area.
• Double bedroom with built-in-wardrobes & en-suite bathroom.
• Split system air conditioning
• Covered alfresco & plenty of grass.
The home itself is a beautiful classic design and has an immense amount of off street parking as well as three large remote control garages plus carport. Perfect for anyone with a boat, caravan or small trucks.
• Stunning covered entertainment area with high pitched roof and external fan as well as private & secure rear yard for the kids to run around.
• Extensive family room and meals area.
• Beautifully maintained kitchen with stunning black stone benchtops and an immense amount of bench space which overlooks the fantastic rear yard.
• Large formal lounge and dining
• Four good sized bedrooms including a master with en-suite and walk in robe.
This fantastic property must be sold, don't delay; inspect immediately.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Last updated: 08:36PM on Sep 19th 2017