House for sale
28 Grantham Street,
4 2 3
LATE 1930s WEMBLEY CLASSIC...And, with an ounce of luck and good planning, you could be in well before the new school year starts in early February 2020!!
Offered for the first time since June 1998 and set on an easy-to-manage 607 square metres of prime Wembley real estate just 750 metres to the water's edge of Lake Monger, here's a home that offers plenty of space for a growing family to S-P-R-E-A-D OUT!!
Step inside this gorgeous California Bungalow and you'll discover classic "period" features including:
- rich, vibrant jarrah floors,
- decorative cornices and soaring ornate ceilings that reach for the heavens,
- brick fireplace in the elegant formal lounge
- stunning leadlight doors and windows
- 4 spacious bedrooms - 3 with plush new carpets, 2 fitted with built-in robes and
- 2 bathrooms to make mornings easy!
- cook up a storm in the designer kitchen equipped with a stainless steel 900mm upright Technika cooker with electric oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, acres of stone bench space and ample cupboards
- northern sun streams in to brighten the freeflowing family room which opens onto
- a timber decked rear verandah ideal for outdoor entertaining family and friends all year round.
Additional features include:
- Rinnai gas instantaneous system pipes hot water to all points
- ducted evaporative air conditioning in the original portion of the home ensures you are cool in summer.
- covered parking for 3 cars - an original lock up garage plus a double carport
- established, reticulated lawns and gardens plus a
- huge rear garden shed with access off the sealed rear lane is perfect for those who love to tinker.
For those with school age children, this home is located in the Wembley Primary School zone (just a 500 metre walk away) and in the new Subiaco High School catchment, too.
We're looking to sell at $1,100,000!!
Hesitate... and you'll miss out. Call me now to arrange a private viewing today.
*Virtual furniture has been used to enhance these images.
Last updated: 06:00AM on Dec 5th 2019