House for sale
28 Island Parade,
Banksia Beach, QLD
5 3 2
European Style Canal Residence Awaits Your InspectionFrom the moment you approach the front of this delightful family residence you immediately become aware of opulence that awaits you, within this immaculate well designed Stunning European 5 bedroom two storey family residence, occupying a prominent position on Island Parade, enjoying magnificent views over both Skippers & Voyagers Canal from the comfort of this spacious well designed architectural open plan home.
A rare opportunity to purchase not only an exquisite family residence, but also a magnificent home in which to entertain your friends and family members.
The property briefly affords: covered entrance to quality tiled inner hall with study off, feature open plan formal lounge and dining area, central fully fitted kitchen having breakfast bar over looking the informal lounge and dining area having stunning views over the rear yard and canal waterfront. Useful ground floor bedroom, useful shower room and laundry having side access. Easy rising staircase to landing and upper floor, with balcony over looking the front garden area. Master bedroom with en suite, large self contained dressing room, magnificent views from both the bedroom area and rear balcony, 3 further bedrooms and second bathroom. OUTSIDE: Walled front garden with wrought iron gates to front door and garage accommodation, the rear yard offers a large in ground swimming pool, entertainment area with stunning canal views. Attractive balustrade with access to 15 meter pontoon, giving easy access to Pumicestone Passage and Moreton Bay.
INTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Main entrance with attractive stained glass door
- Quality tiled inner hallway
- Secluded study with folding louvres into lounge area
- Formal lounge & dining room
- Central fully fitted kitchen having quality granite work bench
- Informal living & dining area
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cloakroom, housing shower, vanity unit & separate toilet, laundry chute
- Laundry with side access
- Ample storage space
APPROACHED BY EASY RISING STAIRCASE TO SPACIOUS LANDING
- Master bedroom enjoying dressing room, plus ensuite having marble his & hers vanity unit, corner bath with spa, and recessed toilet, balcony overlooking canal.
- 3 further bedrooms
- Second bathroom, including raised bath, corner shower, vanity unite and separate toilet
- Access to three balconies offering side and canal views
EXTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Substantial side inground salt water pool
- Solar panel heating to pool
- Fully tiled outdoor entertaining area
- Attractive balustrade to canal waterfront
- 15 metre pontoon
- Easily accessible to Pumicestone Passage & Moreton Bay
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Ducted air conditioning system
- Ducted vacuum aid system
- Useful water tank
- 1,015 square metre block
- Bore water system installed
Conveniently situated close to the Banksia Beach Shopping Centre, Pacific Harbours renowned Golf & Country Club, and all local shops & schools, plus the new Sandstone Points new entertainment Complex. Within easily accessible to the Bruce Highway giving access to both Brisbane airport and the CBD.
Strongly recommended for immediate viewing contact the listing agent Martin Howard-Smith to view today.
Last updated: 03:35AM on Sep 12th 2017