House for sale
28 Jacka Street,
Balwyn North, VIC
6 4 2
GRAND PARKSIDE LIVING IN SPACIOUS SURROUNDSWith expansive living, entertaining and family accommodation spaces, this substantial, 2 storey brick home offers a grand living and entertaining domain set against a peaceful parkland backdrop, in the sought-after Balwyn High School Zone.
Open living room, study and media room are at entry level plus a spacious dining area and open kitchen/family living space that extends out to the undercover alfresco entertaining terrace. Upstairs is a further open living area. The master bedroom suite boasts a full bathroom, study nook, dressing room and balcony access.
Walk to Greythorn Primary School, Greythorn Park, Boroondara Sports Complex, local shops and city bus. Step out the rear gate to Gordon Barnard Reserve. Belmore Road local shops, cafes and supermarket, Whitehorse Rd tram and Eastern Freeway are minutes away.
* Ornate living room ceiling
* Elegant staircase and light-filled void
* Premier quality timber flooring
* Well equipped kitchen with Gaggenau range
* Ducted heating and refrigerated air-conditioning
* Ground level slab heating.
* Back to base security alarm. Ducted vacuum
* 2 auto driveway gates and drive through garages
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Last updated: 12:37PM on Nov 14th 2019