House for sale
28 Jewell Lane,
East Perth, WA
4 2 2
A Jewell in the Crown!Stunningly overlooking the beautiful Mardalup Park bordering our picturesque Swan River within the sought-after Claisebrook Cove pocket of East Perth, this commanding 4 bedroom 2 bathroom tri-level residence is subtly understated as a two-storey home from its laneway street frontage and boasts plenty of extra surprises that are sure to impress any executive family.
Double gates reveal a welcoming entry courtyard with a trickling water feature that sets the scene for the elegant excellence lying within - especially on the same ground floor where a huge open-plan living, dining and kitchen area acts as the central hub and benefits from low-maintenance tiled flooring (dining area only), sparkling granite bench tops, a walk-in pantry, a semi-integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, separate oven, charming timber cabinetry and outdoor access to the main lined entertaining balcony where a built-in barbecue and range hood complement a breathtaking park outlook, as well as splendid river glimpses through the neighbouring treetops.
Downstairs, a versatile activity room sits right in between two commodious minor bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and is also serviced by the main bathroom, its floor-to-ceiling tiling, a corner bathtub and separate shower. It also seamlessly extends outside to a pleasant rear verandah and a tranquil parkside courtyard with its own external storeroom for good measure.
The piece de resistance on the first floor is a grandiose master suite with a massive walk-in robe, a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with quality bench tops, "his and hers" twin-vanity basins, a bubbling spa bath, shower and common powder-room access, double doors for complete privacy and a fabulous tiled balcony with awesome views of Optus Stadium, its funky new footbridge and the lush riverside parklands down below. It is complemented by a second bedroom with gorgeous double French doors, a large study with balcony access for its own slice of the mesmerising vista and a separate "third" balcony that faces the Jewell Lane and is the perfect place to have your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Watch the world go sailing by down the famous Swan River before heading out to dinner in some of the city's top restaurants - all within easy walking distance. The ultimate waterfront lifestyle awaits you here!
- Gated entry courtyard with feature double front doors
- Double doors leading into the main open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Carpet to bedrooms throughout, as well as the ground-floor living room and activity room
- The downstairs 3rd/4th bedrooms have their own private terraces with leafy aspects
- Ground-floor powder room with separate toilet and wash-basin areas
- Feature skirting boards, cornices and ceiling roses/recesses
- Integrated audio speakers to ceiling
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with storeroom (accessible via laneway)
- Functional lower-ground laundry with ample bench space and built-in storage
- Separate toilet to the lower-ground floor
- Huge under-stair storeroom on the lower-ground floor
- Ducted air-conditioning and security-alarm system
- Off-road parking bays for visitors, guests and extended family members
- Built in 2000
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
- Close to bus stops, with easy access to free CAT bus services around East Perth and the CBD
- 100m to the Swan River
- 300m to Claisebrook Cove
- 300m to Graham Farmer Freeway
- 450m to Victoria Gardens (over the Trafalgar Bridge)
- 950m to Claisebrook Train Station
- 1.5km to Optus Stadium
- 2.7km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimensions:
- Council Rates ï¿½ $3,221.20 pa
- Water Rates ï¿½ $1,553.82 pa
- Land Size ï¿½ 190sqm
- Total area ï¿½ 310.2sqm (approx.)
- Living space ï¿½ 242.0sqm (approx.)
- Balconies and verandas ï¿½ 32.8sqm (approx.)
- Garage ï¿½ 35.4sqm (approx.)
Last updated: 06:26PM on Oct 9th 2019