28 Linda Street,
Original Home Brimming with PotentialSet behind established gardens, this freestanding brick home offers a pleasing family scene with plenty of promise for the future. Offered in immaculate original condition, the home features great bones to build upon in a family orientated community (STCA).
Placed just steps from Eccles Reserve and its children's playground, the home is handily located within a short walk of shops, Belmore North Public School and buses.
* Combined living/dining area features air-conditioning
* Timber kitchen with breakfast bar features gas cooking
* Covered entertaining area adjoins a green level garden
* Sizeable bedrooms, two opening to a sun-splashed porch
* Driveway lined with mature garden beds, lock-up garage
* Extra WC, tradie workshop plus garden storage sheds
* Deep 536.7sqm (approx) block with north-east aspect
* Reconfigure or rebuild for contemporary living (STCA)