House for sale
28 Loftus Street,
4 3 2
Spacious family home in sought after locationIf you are looking for a spacious family home with a super functional floorplan in one of Nedlands most sought after hot spots - then look no further and welcome to your new home.
This two-storey home is set on a generous but easy care 696m2 corner block in a family friendly tree-lined street. It's an ultra-convenient Nedlands location is close to the popular 24-hour Supa IGA, cafes, hospitals, transport and elite primary and secondary schools the University of Western Australia and the banks of the Swan River.
The super functional floorplan will suit a variety of buyers as it provides great separation when needed with three lounge areas, two dining spaces, a cabana and study plus a playroom/workshop offering great places to escape.
On the ground floor there is a perfect guest or teenagers "wing", complete with a master sized bedroom, modern ensuite, walk in robe and a private north facing courtyard at the front, plus two additional bedrooms (with BIR's), a second bathroom, large laundry and a study.
Upstairs you will find a spacious parents retreat with a generous master bedroom boasting a huge ensuite with spa bath, a large walk-in robe, private lounge area and a balcony.
The heart of the home is the central living zone which features a wonderful open-plan kitchen, meals and living area that flows beautifully onto the decked outdoor entertaining and pool area.
Nestled in a private enclave near the pool is a resort-style cabana which is the perfect place to relax with friends on a lazy afternoon in the sunshine.
The homes layout and spacious living zones make the property perfectly suited to a range of buyers including:
- Families with young and/or teenage children or an au pair who are seeking separation
- Busy professionals who love to entertain
- Astute investors who are after a solid rental income
- Medical professionals and/or university staff who want to reside close to work
- Country / Interstate people looking for a good investment opportunity
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Large 696m2 corner block in prime Nedlands location
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a study
- Multiple living areas offering terrific separation and space for any family
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with plenty of storage and stainless-steel appliances
- Built in robes throughout the home
- Remote-controlled double garage and a large storeroom / games room / activity area
- Separate courtyard with water feature off Bedroom 2
- Sparkling below ground pool
- Manicured gardens with fabulous front patch of lawn for kids to play
- In the catchment for Hollywood, Freshwater Bay Primary Schools and Shenton College
Call Mareena Weston on 0422 406 199 to arrange a viewing.
Last updated: 11:20AM on Oct 8th 2019