28 Macauleys Headland Drive,
Coffs Harbour, NSW
A HOME WITH PERSONALITYCraftsman built to the highest standard, the design of this home offers unique architectural features that will appeal to the most discerning buyer. Expansive open plan living areas are light filled, and flow seamlessly from kitchen and dining areas to the split level lounge and family space. Extensive glass walls provide views over the surrounding area to the coast, and the elevated corner position enjoys a private, sun drenched north-easterly aspect. Built over three levels, the functional floor plan includes a private master suite on the top floor, and a spacious self-contained studio/rumpus room on the lower level.
* Resort style saltwater pool and entertaining deck.
* Parquetry flooring in the kitchen and dining, easy living tiled family areas.
* Triple garaging and generous storage spaces.
* Gas cooking and heating, central vacuum system.
* Bose speakers inside and out.
* Walk to Diggers and Macauleys beaches.
* Internal road system to Park Beach Plaza and Coffs Central alleviates Highway travel.