House for sale
28 Mansfield Road,
4 2 3
Sale Guide $1,980,000-$2,100,000
Elegant Country Escape!This elegant home offers grand proportions coupled with outstanding quality and exceptional attention-to-detail throughout, simply a joy to explore.
Generous spaces are the pinnacle of this immaculate newly built brick home, perfectly positioned within 2.5 acres to take full advantage of the rural vistas and northerly aspect.
Boasting an array of quality appointments including the dream chef's kitchen complete with feature range, 40mm stone benches and walk-in pantry which flows seamlessly to the undercover alfresco.
You'll find that this property will meet the tastes of the most discerning buyer and is here to be sold; so equipped with realistic vendors and all genuine offers being considered, this is a must to inspect.
For additional information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Debbie Pearce on 0400 339 449
- 10,000sqm fully fenced north west low maintenance level block with electric entry gate
- Formal living/dining area with feature gas fireplace
- Home office/study fully fitted with custom cabinetry plus additional study/hobby area
- Four large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite equipped with stone-topped dual vanity
- Spacious main bathroom with freestanding bath and Jack & Jill access
- 3m ceilings and decorative cornices/timber work, ducted central gas heating, travertine to all open living areas with quality carpets to bedrooms, blinds, curtains and light fittings
- Covered travertine alfresco entertaining area with gas point and north west aspect, providing distant views to Mount Gibraltar
- Triple garage with auto doors, security system, ducted vacuum, 60,000L water tank and garden irrigation plus multiple storage options
- Services incl. NBN, town water, electricity, gas and all Council services
Council Rates: $760-00/quarter
Zoning: R5 Large Lot Residential
Last updated: 11:08AM on Aug 16th 2019