28 Norwood Street,
Gracious Queenslander in Sought After Location* Charm and character
* Numerous living areas and spacious decks
* Centrally located, close to schools, shops and transport
* Beautiful open plan kitchen
* Fully restored
* Inspections by appointment only - Call 24hrs
This substantial family home has been thoughtfully renovated over two levels to deliver a perfect blend of traditional Queenslander style with comfortable contemporary living. Natural light and high ceilings contribute towards making this quiet location incredibly liveable.
The home was carefully renovated to a high standard four years ago. The ground floor incorporates three double bedrooms, an appealing rumpus, the laundry and a stylish bathroom. Internal stairs lead up to the main living and the master bedroom with its ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. A tastefully designed kitchen opens onto a private screened deck, an ideal entertainment space. The delightful green outlook and the homes discreet separation from the neighbours set the tone in this private family retreat.
- Renovated kitchen with SMEG gas stove and stone benchtops opening onto deep entertainment deck
- Large open plan living opening onto wrap around deck
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe upstairs and three further double bedrooms downstairs
- Large ground floor rumpus
- Fully fenced property incorporating 478sqm of land with a professionally constructed cubby in the lawn garden
- Open plan study
- Laundry, guest bathroom and large secure covered car port for two cars
- Solar PV
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Electric gate adding extra security
The position of the home on a quiet, residential street on the Toowong Auchenflower border is hard to beat. Parks, cafes and the river are accessible by foot. Access to the city is direct with excellent public transport on your doorstep. Some of Brisbane's finest schools are close by.
Floor plan available on request.
Contact us to arrange a private inspection.
Property Code: 2802