28 Valley Road,
Wembley Downs, WA
Blissful Living!UNDER OFFER
It's all about quality in this beautiful family home, which has a light and airy ambience and fabulous entertaining areas. Every day's a holiday when you can relax by the pool and enjoy the breeze wafting up the valley.
Bright and spacious living areas open out to a sunny alfresco courtyard and a timber-lined alfresco, and the double height ceilings add to the feeling of space. Finished with warm Sheoak timber floors, quality appliances, automatic sun awning, and exceptional storage including a huge attic, this home is full of brilliant features that you'll love.
The superb elevated location in quiet Wembley Downs assures peaceful leafy views, which are enhanced by manicured gardens and pond.
It's a great location with street/cul-de-sac frontage, close to vibrant shopping centres, Wembley Golf Course, transport and with a host of excellent schools nearby. This low-maintenance home is close to everything!
- Bright and open living zones with soaring ceilings and warm Sheoak timber floors
- North-facing alfresco courtyard shaded by automatic retractable awning
- 490sqm approx. green title block
- Family sized kitchen, great for a quick bite or a family feast! Beautifully finished, with stone benches, ample
cabinetry, quality Westinghouse appliances including oven, gas cooktop and rangehood, dishwasher and a breakfast
- Generous study with timber floors
- Poolside alfresco areas are stylishly finished with high timber-lined ceiling with ceiling fan. Turn up the
music, switch on the pool lights and enjoy an evening dip - it doesn't get much better than this!
- A large lounge or theatre room has a quieter vibe, with soft carpets and big windows looking out to leafy
- 4 double bedrooms with views and WIR/BIR. The main has its own ensuite, and there's a good sized family bathroom
with a separate WC, plus a guest powder room downstairs
- Low maintenance neat gardens, limestone ramps to front door, healthy koi pond
- Double garage with storage area, with off street parking and entry from a quiet cul-de-sac
- Laundry with undercover drying courtyard
- Attic storage with pull down ladder
- New ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solar HWS with gas booster, gas bayonets, built in speakers, security
mesh doors, automatic sun awning, reticulated gardens, timber-lined alfresco roof with ceiling fan, downlights
throughout, provision for security system, external roller shutters on most upstairs windows