House for sale
28 Wildbrook Place,
4 3 3
OFFERS - CONTACT AGENT
P I C T U R E S Q U E - W I L D B R O O K - Y A L L I N G U PA sparkling Yallingup residence resting high amongst Millbrook Farm scenic valley panoramas with blue Indian Ocean hues in the distance.
28 Wildbrook Place provides a peaceful 1.44ha north facing setting, enhanced by the perfect balance of parkland space and pristine jarrah, redgum and yarri forest nestled across the property.
Offered to market at irreplaceable value, this complete lifestyle retreat has an endless list of modern high quality indoor and outdoor features. Designed for permanent or holiday living, the spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom design offers a premium country - coastal retreat with expansive living areas highlighted in blackbutt timber floors and Kimberly stone entry fireplace flowing straight through to your magnificent entertaining deck with classic valley views and lovely grassy area for the family to enjoy.
Picturesque from every angle, immaculately maintained and beautifully presented showcasing its striking residence features and highly valued semi - rural infrastructure, this irreplaceable property will simply impress.
A Yallingup lifestyle and investment opportunity not to be missed, please contact Tony Farris on 0417 951 838 for inspection and details.
Residence features include:
• Custom built 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence
• Magnificent living incorporating kitchen, dining, lounge opening via sliding to the expansive northern decked landing
• A spacious kitchen design provides the breakfast counter, cabinetry / draws, large fridge plus bar fridge recess, dry store, Blanco electric oven and cooktop, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, glass range hood plus extra bench and storage space
• Blackbutt flooring throughout kitchen, lounge, dining, entrance foyer and flow through hallways plus quality wool carpets to all four bedrooms.
• Master king size bedroom with valley views, decked balcony, A/C, ceiling fan, robe space and ensuite including glass shower recess, long vanity, dual basins, landscape mirrors, towel rail plus separate WC's
• Three king size bedrooms enjoy valley views, A/C, slider robe space and connecting ensuites with bathrooms two and three including glass shower recess, vanity, basins, mirrors, towel rails and bath
• High quality window treatments throughout include dual urban shade roller plus full block out roller blinds
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout residence
• Feature Kimberley stone gas fireplace
• Spacious laundry with extra sliding linen space
• Solar hot water system
• Guest powder room
• Exterior spotlights and lighting
• Honeywell alarm and camera security system,
• Brand new decked security screen doors
• Outdoor sink, perfect for after fishing
• Hot and cold outdoor shower
• NBN connected
Semi - Rural Property features include:
• Retained asphalt sealed driveway and parking
• Landcaped residence grounds and washed aggregate paths
• Powered workshop with tractor / caravan storage space
• Powered workshop for games room or extra property storage
• Retained double carparking bay for boat / horse float
• 250,000 litre colorbond tank with pump
• Residence fire sprinkler roof - system with petrol pump
• 5000 litre poly tank with electric pump for reticulation
• Shade sail for dual open car parking
• Creekline granite overflow for winter - spring rains
• Bore casing set in place - water available
Last updated: 07:19PM on Jun 14th 2019