House for sale
281 Somerville Road,
Hornsby Heights, NSW
5 3 4
Large or extended family homeThis is the ideal home for a large family with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 separate living areas. The floor plan of the home gives the potential to divide the home into 2 forming a potential granny flat scenario for the in laws or rental income with some minor modifications and council approval.
Beyond this the home has been amazingly maintained leaving nothing to be done other than adding your own touches.
- 5 large Bedrooms 4 with BIR and master bedroom with oversized WIR.
- 3 Bath rooms and 2 wcs. The ensuite has to be seen to be believed and includes a corner spa bath.
- Large family room with slow combustion fire, air conditioning and Cedar cathedral ceilings and slate flooring.
- Light and bright Lounge and Dining rooms with freshly polished timber floors.
- Under cover entertainment area with built in BBQ and wet bar.
- Kitchen with 2 ovens, induction cook top, plenty of storage and bench area, dishwasher and roll away island bench.
- Four car garage with three-phase power and storage
- Fully fenced rear yard ideal for children and pets and maybe add a plunge pool.
- 2 separate hot water systems.
All this is located on a level 970 sq metre block. The home is on the bus route servicing Hornsby North Public School, popular local coffee shop and convenience store's and onto Hornsby CBD. And just down the road is Cross-lands reserve -
A beautiful natural setting in Berowra Valley National Park that is ideal for picnics, camping and other outdoor activities including The great north walk and Berowra waterway.
This home has had an independent Building and Pest Inspection by FLICK and is available on their web site - https://www.flicksafehouse.com.au/
Last updated: 05:10PM on Feb 19th 2018